Captain Bucky O'Hare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Bucky O'Hare

Originally from CYS, I followed EndMaster and the trail of corpses. Anyway, I heard varying things about his place, so I figured I'd check it out.

At the very least, an extra place that does contests may motivate me to be less of a lethargic waste of oxygen.

"The most important thing to remember is that this place is where all the cool people hang out." ~ EndMaster

Plus, I'm cool now.

Welcome to Infinite-story.

You'll find the community full of sarcasm and bitterness and rather sparse in forum posts. So don't despair if things aren't getting replied to daily or even weekly. We're probably somewhere lurking around.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Hey Bucky glad to see you made it through the gates.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

One of us....one of us....one of us....one of us....one of us....one of us....one of us....

Comment

Let's croak us some toads!

Comment

Originally posted by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK View Post
            One of us....one of us....one of us....one of us....one of us....one of us....one of us....
            I feel both touched and captivated. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Comment

You seem reasonably literate so willkommen, bienvenue, etc. It's not so much a cabaret as a freakshow around here, and a derelict one at that.
              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Thanks, Ves. I try my best to be reasonably literate most of the time. And the mental image everyone who commented on IS before collectively impressed on me was the carnival from Geek or SSS. Macabre fun is the best kind of fun.

Comment

Carnival? What are we, a sideshow attraction or something? You want fun? Go outside and watch some little birdies fuck, it's Spring time, you miserable fuck!

What?

Oh....and just so you know, I'm the number one jokey boy around, before you start getting any ideas!

What? Why is everyone looking at me like that? When you guys weren't looking I saw this guy Bucky glance over at me and mouth the words 'I'm the number one jokey boy now'. I swear to God.

I don't trust this guy.

And again, welcome.

Comment

Bucky is a tiny newbie here aww.
                    He had "newest member" status until IAP and Cricket showed up. Just held in stasis as a literal infant for years.
                    Last edited by mizal; 11-17-2019, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                      Bucky is a tiny newbie here aww.
                      He had "newest member" status until IAP and Cricket showed up. Just held in stasis as a literal infant for years.
                      And you didn't even get me a cake to celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky View Post

And you didn't even get me a cake to celebrate.
                        There was a cake, but it ended up sitting on the counter for a few years before Mizal ate it all when the rest of us were going through immigration.

Comment

Working...
                        Do Not Sell My Personal Information