"Sev" is still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sev" is still alive

Just thought I'd take a moment to let you know that your old trusty site administrator is still alive and kicking. That's right, it's me -- The Real Slim Severenz.

Unfortunately, I don't have too much to report on the IS front. The new code still sits on my dev server, halfway rewritten. To be honest, I've been busy with both family and career and am actually expecting a new addition in March (Clarification: HUMAN INFANT, not a website feature). That's got to be the grand poobah of all excuses, eh?

I assure you that I have no intention of abandoning or shutting down IS. I still plan to finish the code rewrite which will include an interface/UI overhaul as well. I also plan to improve the updating capabilities of rooms, which has been a biggie on everyone's wishlist for awhile.

Hope everything is well and that the IS site and forum community continue to thrive into 2008.

Best,
    Justin
    Last edited by severenz; 12-20-2007, 01:06 PM. Reason: Clarification of "new addition"

Awwww, you're getting a baby? My wife and I are trying for another one, but they keep drying up on her chin. What's your secret? (Congrats, by the way)
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Congrats Sev!
      Devils are the bagel's favourite breakfast food!

Comment

Glad to hear from the Supreme Being every once in awhile.

My yearly donation of human hearts for the site will be arriving sometime in the near future.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

IT'S ALIVE!

Click it now.

Comment

Congrats, Sev!

DEP...you are incorrigible! *laughs uncontrollably*

Have you no modesty, no maiden shame, no touch of bashfulness? You, that are polluted with your lusts, stained with the guiltless blood of innocents, corrupt and tainted with a thousand vices! Would thou were clean enough to spit upon. Foul spoken coward, that thund'rest with thy tongue, and with thy member nothing dares perform.

Yay, verily, thy mother is so fat, that she is no longer from head to foot than from hip to hip, she is spherical, like a globe, I could find out countries in her would I but have a brain in my skull.

I have no idea what any of that meant, but I'm sure MRH would agree.

Anyway, Sev, really...congrats. My brother just told me today that his wench is expecting another as well. Woo hoo! More sniveling little pups to populate this dog-hole called earth!!

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but babies scare the living bejesus out of me. No offense to any of you who have popped one or knocked someone up who's popped one, but

JESUS CHRIST

Every time I see a baby, it insists on smiling and gahhing and gooing and drooling at me until I just feel sort of visually molested. I have run screaming out of more than one supermarket because of those conspiring babies and their damn antics.

Close the factory. The world is ending 2012 anyway.
              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I turn 21 in 2012!

DRUNK MIDGET INDIAN DESTROYS THE WORLD!!
                Devils are the bagel's favourite breakfast food!

Comment

You're still buying into that "world ends in 2012 because the Mayan Calendar ends" crap? Do you think they stopped because they planned on making a new one by then? Or another reason could be as simple as this:
                  The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

There are other prophecies that point to a very similar date as the Mayan calendar. Just last night one of the voices told me it would in fact be in early 2013. Hopefully by then Sev will have gotten the revamped site set up.
                    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Ahhh, Sev. Once again the voices in my head have finaly stoped arguing and have agreed on a singular goal. Unfortunatly this goal has been withheld from me. So untill this big thing happens next year I just have to say, I like babies... But I don't think I could eat a whole one...
                      OH FUDGE!

Comment

I never expected to see that reference here. Ha. Those were some good times...
                        Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

It was the best of times, it was the Blurst of times?

Damn it you stupid monkey!
                          OH FUDGE!

Comment

Working...
                          Do Not Sell My Personal Information