Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinite Code Rewrite Project

http://blog.infinite-story.com/

No time to skin it, just there to track progress and get feedback and let the community know what is actually going on with development.

Enjoy.

Cool. I wish you lotsa luck. Oh and thanks for making this site. Keep up da good work.
    OH FUDGE!

Comment

I want that banner back from 2005. You know the one.

EDIT: On a more serious note, it WOULD be nice to be able to search for stories by Author.
      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-09-2008, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't a user search make more sense?

The results would show name, email link, story link, profile link....etc.

Comment

Well, yes. But I still think it would be nice to have a feature on the main page to search by author.

Just a minor 'quibble'. I just figured while you're around I'd bring it up. Obviously I'm sure you have much more pressing matters to attend to. Keep up the good work! I know I speak for all of us when I say thank you for all you've done here. Great site. As always.

Seriously, though. Another banner WOULD be nice.

EDIT: BTW, your avatar disturbs me greatly. It's PERFECT! All you're missing is the cigar! PLEASE don't fire me! I'll do anything, sir! ANYTHING!

Comment

OH! SEV! My main man!

ONE other thing. I think I once again speak for all my peeps when I say I wish we had some way of accessing the old forum archives.

Especially me. It was a time in my life where a lot of stuff was happening and honestly these forums were a great release.

I really don't remember what I wrote but I'd like to see it. There were some fun times that shouldn't be lost forever.

PLEASE!!

Thanks, Boss.

*kisses Sev's feet*

Truly I don't remember anything. This is one way of regaining some memories. Not trying to be funny here. I'm totally insane and blank out whole weeks at at ime.

Comment

Yes, I would like to se how I evolved as an insane pill-popping-mental wreak who coveres his inadequecis with multipal personalitys.
              OH FUDGE!

Comment

There's nothing wrong with being an insane pill-popping mental wreck! Be proud!

When are those changes coming, Sev?
                My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I am proud... Damn I'm out of Vicoden!!! SHIT!
                  OH FUDGE!

Comment

Leblanc, you should try dihydrogenoxide. That shit will get you fucked up.
                    Click it now.

Comment

Is that like nitrous oxide?

Code rewrite, code rewrite. THERE, I'm on topic.
                      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Might be asking something extra, but a visual representation (graphical tree) of a story with highlights on nodes with high character count and hits would be cool. Got the idea because I've been trying to write my story at the same pace in every branch.
                        http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Also a graphical node displayed for story trees in the context of multi-phasic story graphics inverted into some kind of all encompassing flash-device system that would alert the reader to the greatness of the author and/or to the device said therein might be somewhat useful inasmuch as it wouldn't be useful at all.

Thanks, Sev.

Looks like you got your work cut out for you. GET ON IT!

Comment

Checking in with baby....

Checking in guys... we had our baby so I've been busy. The new site is still 85% finished. I'll find some time. Hope things are well.

If there are any major problems with site -- i.e. things that were working are now broken -- please email me.

Thanks.

Justin

Comment

Sweet. Good to hear an update from you.

Good luck with the site, and more importantly with your kid.
                              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information