You are not abandoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are not abandoned

Infinite Story 2 or IS2 is still in my heart and mind. 2009 or bust!

Sweetness. Huzzah!
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-12-2011, 08:44 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I volunteer xnull to be your code slave if you need anything else completed before release. He's pretty competent and will someday invent Skynet.
      Click it now.

Comment

Whoever started calling it IS2 makes it sound like a big blockbuster movie. Maybe just telling people "I have to finish up IS2" will make me feel like a producer and want to complete the project.

xnull has been extremely helpful to Infinite Story. I was worried about the Skynet thing as well until I found out he was working on a new feature for IS2.

Comment

Can you give us a ballpark estimate of the IS2 launch date, say, around which month? If it launches before the next writing tournament ends, it might impact that tournament in one way or another.
          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Hey every one

Ok I know you guys don't know me to well but i've been in the back scene of the IS for a very long time just lying low but now is the time for me to show. I am wolfen44 and i edit story's. Ive read most of the stories on here (love this site total commitment for me) and have also add two of my own stories the mess i have many questions and have yet to get to many answers but you guys will see me a lot more. See ya guys around enjoy
            “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Nice to meet you, wolfen44.

I was trying to find some of your stories, but unfortunately your forum account name doesn't show up on the "Active Members" list. Any chance you write your stories under a totally different name?

Anyways, you should post a page in the "Newbies" section (or whatever it's called).

Comment

Finally guys the problem is fixed dont know how but i can post

Hey have you guys noticed how quiet its been on IS lately
                “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
                  Hey have you guys noticed how quiet its been on IS lately
                  SHHHHHH.... You're disturbing the silence.

Okay, back to meditating on the nothingness.
                  Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

So far IS2 seems to have made about as much progress as Star Wars (The Missile Defense Program, not the Movie)
                    Click it now.

Comment

LOL so is IS2 a site yet or do i have to wait cause it sound like its going to be good

Originally posted by Dragavan View Post
                      SHHHHHH.... You're disturbing the silence.

Okay, back to meditating on the nothingness.
                      Silence is golden Duct tape is silver
                      Last edited by wolfen44; 04-03-2009, 08:37 AM.

Comment

2009 doesn't have much time left.

(waits for economy being in the shitter and this site having no profitability excuse, one which is valid but annoying)
                        Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                        Do Not Sell My Personal Information