Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future of infinite-story?

Eh?

What do you think, and is anyone aware of what this is?
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

I'm not sure, but I certainly hope there is still work to be done on it... it has a lot of flaws and outdated information and broken links....
    Click it now.

Comment

I found it here. I like the overall design over there. According to alexa, dev.infinite-story.com gets more traffic than infinite-story.com and forums.infinite-story.com

Wait... Maybe that's an old design. But why is it still getting traffic?

Comment

It’s the Mirrorverse!

I like the look of it. The futuristic lettering makes that blue mountain thing look even more like an alien landscape which I though it was supposed to be all along.

I assume this is probably what the site is going to change over to when Sev’s done with the coding and transferring everything.

I briefly checked my stories and while I'm guessing this is still in the process of being worked on, mine are a lot more screwed up than everyone elses. Currently the apostrophes, quotation marks and ellipses turn into those “Square symbols” and everything is run on together like a huge ass paragraph. (I see the last one happening to everyone though)

That’s something similar to what was happening when I was messing around with transferring text from Word over at CYS. It was a pain in the ass to work around for that site and it’s going to REALLY suck if I have to go back and correct all that stuff for here.
        Last edited by End Master; 09-28-2007, 05:24 PM.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

That's the development version of the site. It wasn't supposed to leak out, but somehow it did. I will have to block you all from it now, darn it. Hope you enjoyed the free preview. I'll let you know when it's in Alpha state and you guys can test drive it for me.

Thanks

Comment

It looks good, by the way. I like the new font in the header and the ability to expand the description of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
              I like the look of it. The futuristic lettering makes that blue mountain thing look even more like an alien landscape which I though it was supposed to be all along.
              I thought it was someone diving into water...
              Tears make the best lubricant

Comment

Keep up the good work.
                Click it now.

Comment

Sev, I didn't leak it.
                  Nice job finding it, DEP.
                  http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

I'm surprised dev.infinite-story.com gets more hits than www.infinite-story.com
                    Do you use dev.infinite-story.com when testing it? Wouldn't it have been better to use the local IP?
                    http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by xnull View Post
                      Sev, I didn't leak it.
                      Nice job finding it, DEP.
                      Thanks. I was pretty proud of the discovery.

Comment

Working...
                      Do Not Sell My Personal Information