Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Master
    replied
    You had all year to do our little contest and you only got 166 words down. Now you're expecting to do 50,000 words in a month?

Well if you insist…

Your best one for weirdness and a good story is probably the desert drugstore. But I would change the cactus with a magic whistle.

Leave a comment:

• westernjesta
    replied
    Zombies are always good, but my second choice would have been Starcraft FanFic. Whatever you write about will be good.

Leave a comment:

• apotheosis
    replied
    My entry has been submitted already to the From Hell contest.

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    I think you should turn your NaNoblahblah idea and turn it into a "from Hell" entry and take a real shot at the contest this year. That's procrastination stuck into an EVEN SMALLER TIME SLOT! The real challenge is right here!

(I'm trying, guys. I'm trying.)

Leave a comment:

• apotheosis
    started a poll So NaNoWriMo....

So NaNoWriMo....

-Journal of an Immortal Hermit who becomes the ruler of a massive empire
    18.18%
    -A bunch of guys sit down at a bar and talk about politics (rip off of the republic but insane)
    9.09%
    -Zombies Invade....
    9.09%
    -A guy is stranded in the desert and finds a cactus that teleports him to a drugstore
    45.45%
    -An insane serial killer kills a lot of people.... in all different creative ways
    0.00%
    -A colony of ants expands and grows and defeats other insects
    0.00%
    -Starcraft fan-fiction
    9.09%
    -MUDKIP!!!!
    9.09%
    I am thinking I will actually do it this year. 50,000 words is a great way to procrastinate real work. Shit, that's 2000 words a day if I take five days off. I'm trying to decide between a couple of plot ideas. Vote on what you think I should write about.
Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information