Votes People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Votes People

I should start to see some votes being sent in at this point. I've done a few, gotten several from DEP, but the only person who has voted on all contestants is Xnull so kudos to him.

As for the rest of you slackers, the deadline isn't that far off. If you are saving them up to send them all at ones that is totally cool, but if you haven't started I suggest you start thinking about it.

NOTE: PLEASE PM THEM TO MY REGULAR ACCOUNT, NOT MY FORUM ACCOUNT
    MY INBOX IS FULL ALREADY
    Click it now.

As I've told you before, I'm sending them all in at once. I'm pacing myself so I'm not exactly slacking. I've given a lot of thought and response to everyone's story.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Not directed at you then Ves... but I'm certain there must be some people out there that are slacking.
      Click it now.

Comment

I think I only have one story left to do, I'll get that sent to you this week, apoth.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Mmm, what about End, Usoki, Dragavan, Chubby, Katie and friends?
          Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
            Mmm, what about End, Usoki, Dragavan, Chubby, Katie and friends?
            As long as mine is winning, I don't think we need their votes. (I'm winning right? RIGHT??? Please say I'm winning. I rated everyone else really low, so as long as xnull gave me a decent score I should win. You gave me a decent score, right xnull? xnull? Are you still out there xnull?)

Okay, no more meth for me.
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I'm already pretty sure I know who is going to win. Well... there are two real contenders.

I will say nothing else, and this is all subject to change depending on what other ratings come in. More ratings would certainly be better to give a more accurate average score.
              Click it now.

Comment

Gave my ratings for all the stories. If Xnull got his story in on time, he probably would've won.
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

When is the deadline? I'd like to put my two-cents in. What are the stories involved?

Tell me now. I need to know NOW. And I'm LAZY. SO HURRY UP!!

Comment

Well, Chubby, here at your lazy disposal is the link to the thread where Usoki so cleverly put hyperlinks to all the contest stories. Just scroll down a bit. You can do that much, right?

http://forums.infinite-story.com/showthread.php?t=134

Comment

Uh, ya. Good luck with that.

*quaffs another beer*

Wapner, definitely, Wapner. Definitely, definitely lights out by 11! HOT WATER HURTS THE BABY!

Dude, apoth, you are fucking insane. I have a very good friend that's...similar. Smartest fucking person I've ever met. Totally insane. Smokes crystal meth and geeks out for DAYS on shit like that. Totally a criminal. Totally someone I have cut all ties with.

Jesus christ. You people scare me.

I do not understand it. Crunching numbers.

Makes no sense to me. The appeal. You...whatever. Later, folks.

Comment

If I rate a story I will give it one numeric rating. You fucking math people piss me the fuck off.

That being said, it is a very logical plotted and well-meaning system you've set up here, apoth.

I just. Can't do it.

I hate all of you, so, SO much. But the "math people" especially.

In the words of late great Obi Wan, "the math people travel in single-file to hide their true numbers."

Comment

Oh, and in case you didn't digest that entire thread, the ratings are due to Apoth by the end of this month. But send them to his site account, not to the forum account. He's far too anal to erase any messages and his inbox here is already full.

Comment

ya. Sure thing.

Comment

If you send just one number chubby, I can convert it into my scale fairly easily.
                              Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information