Of Stones and Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Stones and Stars

This story of DEP's doesn't seem to show up where it should when I sort IS stories by "last modified". I'm wondering, is this by design somehow, or is the system glitching on us again? Are there others like this one that don't appear on "last modified"? Also, DEP, you seem to have left that one open for contribution, though it seems like a more personal story intended just for yourself. Which is it?
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

It's not showing up in the public list because it's under 20 rooms. He's probably still working on it and just forgot to set it to hidden.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Or he wants us to give it feedback, but it just doesn't have enough rooms yet. That's his NaNoWriMo piece that he linked to, remember?
      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Left it open so it could be read, didn't mark it so that I alone could write it because I forgot to. It's a novel I'm working on. I have one other novel that I just started this week, too.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Working...
        Do Not Sell My Personal Information