Re-vote on IWT5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-vote on IWT5

Sigh...I'm putting up the poll again. This time it'll have a time limit. Whichever wins out when time is up will be next year's deadline and there'll be no more bickering.
    Halloween--October 31st, 2008
    36.36%
    Christmas--December 25th, 2008
    27.27%
    New Year's Eve--December 31, 2008
    9.09%
    Hail the Ves Day--Marchtober 42, 2008
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:34 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Surely you don't think the bickering will ever truly end...
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Heaven forbid!

...but at the moment, the image that comes to mind when I think of you all is a group of pre-teen girls at a slumber party whacking each other with pillows and pulling at each other's hair because one said she liked the same guy another one liked while the other one told her that her braces were ugly and one stood in the corner and cried while the other one screamed at the first one for being such a bitch and then another one said nuh uh, you're the bitch for calling her a bitch, and the hair-pulling and pillow-whacking wore on into the wee hours...

By the way, who's the clown who voted for Hail the Ves Day?
      Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I preferred New Year's but voted for Christmas because I like it better than Halloween. Now New Year's actually has a vote... on the other hand, someone suggested August in the other thread, which I wouldn't mind...
        Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Halloween wins. Game over.

Edit: And I sent out all of your comments. I didn't format them neatly or anything though, they are just in a messy blob. Sorta like one long rant of someone with multiple personality disorder. Enjoy. Gots papers to write now. : (
          Click it now.

Comment

Ah, but if my vote for New Year's becomes a nixed category, then Halloween and Christmas would become tied.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Voting's not over until the 13th anyway.
              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hahahahaha. You guys are still at it, eh? You will see that the poll closes ten days from now. Whichever category has the most votes at that time, that will be the winner. Simple as pie. If they're tied, then I will exercise my right as contest winner to choose the deadline.
                Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I voted for Christmas because it will give me a week or so when I am not in school. I'll still have to work, but it will at least give me some time to work on it while I am off. My second choice is January, and my third choice is Marchtober... if that's in March. I like the idea of bumping number 5 up to March, we could then have another in September or something.
                  ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

See Ves, if you made the deadline Christmas, you’d be helping out a fellow female. So you made the deadline for Christmas, you’d really be helping out the sisterhood and I think that’s something you really want to do, given your recent trials and tribulations with the opposite gender.

So I think you should just make the deadline for Christmas and be done with it. You have the power to override this silly poll after all.

I know you'll make the right decision.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Ves will now be accepting bribes. Highest bidder will be sent bank transfer information via PM.
                      Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

This is a reminder to any lazy fools out there who still haven't voted.

This poll closes day after tomorrow.

*foreboding music*
                        Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I would like to point out that moving my vote from New Year's to Christmas constitutes a victory for Christmas.
                          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

And I would like to point out that you had two chances not to fuck up your vote.

But I'll take what you said into consideration. Grumble grumble grumble...
                            Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

If you wanted us to be unable to fuck up our votes, Hail the Ves Day wouldn't be on there. I mean, it could very well seize the lead.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information