No announcement yet.

Secret Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more horrible remakes of every play Shakespeare has ever written in order to make them even more "accessible"?
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Butter + Sugar + Brownie Batter = Yummy
      Click it now.

Comment

Suki: Ahemm, Ladies and gentlemen good evening, you'll soon see that seeing is beliveing, your ears and your eyes will be bleeding, please check to see if you’re still breathing!

I am the ultimate, super, sensual, sexy, Pokemon assasin known as Suki! You've all heard my theam song, now let's get to buisness, shall we?
        OH FUDGE!

Comment

Suki: WIND SCAR! *MRH gets slashed by a razor sharp wind*
          OH FUDGE!

Comment

Suki: IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER! *MRH is torn appart and his soul ingested by Suki*
            OH FUDGE!

Comment

This has nothing to do with Secret Santa anymore.

If you've nothing on-topic to say, then why don't you just open up Word and write some nonsense there and hit the Delete button once it's out of your system?
              Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:10 PM.
              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelRayHolt
                In case you haven't noticed, O Queen of Spite, we tend to hijack threads that are long since dead.

One would typically get over it in such a circumstance.
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the exact reason Sev eliminated the Off-Topic forum for a few months? We kept filling all of the forums with off-topic drivel, drowning out any and all actual discussions?
                Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                  This has nothing to do with Secret Santa anymore.

If you've nothing on-topic to say, then why don't you just open up Word and write some nonsense there and hit the Delete button once it's out of your system?

I think I might cry now... I'm out of zoloft.....
                  Damn Depression!
                  OH FUDGE!

Comment

I feel great! I got a new script from my doctor... I might just now be able to think in clarity for once... nope... nothing. (Damn)
                    OH FUDGE!

Comment

Working...
                    Do Not Sell My Personal Information