Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People here actually READ that?

Nothing to see here...
    Last edited by MichaelRayHolt; 06-27-2011, 05:28 AM.
    None of you deserve to know me, and I'll be damned if I'll let you remember me.

Oh, I dunno...that girlfriend one of yours got attention too. We just enjoy mocking your newest work.

Zeta Chi looks to be just as, if not cooler, than Ring of Time. Pity it'll never get more than, mmm...I'm guessing five rooms. (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, here.)
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I think, considering the abomination's return, it is only right that I remind you all of the wonderful story I wrote about him.

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/3486/
      Click it now.

Comment

Haha! Who could forget that one? Especially that picture at the end. What a horror!
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Apoth, you still owe me one too!
          OH FUDGE!

Comment

I know Leblanc. I'm just going to have to consume a lot of substances before I write that one.
            Click it now.

Comment

Psy: If you need illegal substances, what about the orange spice from the planet Dune? I have exclusive mining rights from the Emperor himself!
              OH FUDGE!

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information