Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mizal
    replied
    It's 2020! Hope everyone has a great New Year /NewDecade.

Are we getting an official thread on the contest?

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
    Considering the rebirth of the forums, perhaps the theme should be something nice and vague like "Rebirth"
    That's a great idea Poop. An interesting and specific concept, but also leaves the field wide open to people whose bailiwick isn't necessarily world-building or some such.

Leave a comment:

• mizal
    replied
    Thanks for getting the forum back up. It was missed, I'm getting incredible nostalgia right now. And there's an entire generation that only knew of it as legends.

Leave a comment:

• severenz
    replied
    Thanks for getting the next writing contest approved. Let me know once “the community” has the terms finalized and I can post on the IWT page and promote on IS.

https://infinite-story.com/contests/

Leave a comment:

• mizal
    replied
    Works for me. I'll get to brainstorming.

I think there are some sad little puppies pawing at the forum door and a couple of them might be interested if you wanted to let them in at some point.

I did swear off contests recently but you know, this is a completely different site.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    Considering the rebirth of the forums, perhaps the theme should be something nice and vague like "Rebirth"

Leave a comment:

• mizal
    replied
    For the record, I fully capitalized IWT, the forum just undid it. Let's leave the lowercase jokes at home, okay?

Leave a comment:

• mizal
    started a topic Iwt 2020

Iwt 2020

I have other things I want to say, but let's get the big question out of the way first:

We doing this?

Who picks the theme?

I am so ready to come back and do this bitch right after the years of rigorous training in CYStian lands.
Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information