Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle in the Ruins of an Ancient Civilization - Contest Results

Original thread here: Contest:Battle in the Ruins of a Dead Civilization
    (And also a similar one was made on CoG but I'm too lazy to dig it up. No thread was made here because, trivia for future randoms browsing this: the IS forum was on a three year hiatus until just a couple days ago.)

Just archiving the results for posterity, and also hopefully to catch the eye of some random readers browsing one day:

CYS Entrants:

The Sanguine and Blackbeard's Cutlass by ninjapitka

Broken Hunger, by poison_mara

Land of the Setting Sun, by TheChef

Pew, by Corgi

Savages of the Sacred Salvage, by Mizal

Blade of the Hollow, by Camelon

CoG Entrant:

All Things Will End, by Wannabe_Human

Also, Solskin was a CoGite who put in a significant amount of effort into his, but then withdrew for some reason. Story is still worth a look: Encounters at the Edge of the Wood
    Last edited by mizal; 11-18-2019, 09:51 AM.

Great contest all around. Nearly all of the entries were pretty good. I’m always looking for more feedback, of course, so if anyone cares to give mine a read it’d be much appreciated.

Seriously though, all of them are worth your time. Especially ninjapitka’s, who we should add, ended up winning the contest.

Comment

Nearly all of the entries were pretty good.
      Hey, I liked Pew. I do appreciate the mention though. Mizal forgot the most important detail.

Comment

I would have loved feedback on mine but expect feedback on this forum is excessive, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonmara View Post
          I would have loved feedback on mine
          Unfortunate that you deleted the version you had on the site that has more of a culture of giving feedback on things then.

And I'm still holding off on reviewing Chef's because I didn't want to ding the rating for all the POV switching, which I think he's planning to clean up at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
            And I'm still holding off on reviewing Chef's because I didn't want to ding the rating for all the POV switching, which I think he's planning to clean up at some point.
            The cleanup process starts today!

Comment

mizal The big advantage this forum has is I can edi t the game with the game public. In Cys I can't so in order to edit the game I had to stop being accesible. So before my game enter in the unpublished score, I did the logical decision of erasing it and redo it the scene before ending in the mud.q

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information