No announcement yet.

Resetting the Ratings on Hall of Infinite Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I really don't want ratings up saying the story sucks dick, regardless of the numerical rating. HOID deserves better. I'm therefore gonna clear them. Feel free to rerate, and be nice.
    Click it now.

Comment

I've had to ban 3 different people from adding to the story already.
      Click it now.

Comment

I don't know if that was such a good idea, Apoth. It seems that a lot of people are going to give you a lower rating this time around. At least before, you had enough ratings to more or less offset the occasional zinger.

But I guess what's done is done.
        Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 09:21 PM.
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

That is strange considering the story has had a lot of good stuff added since then, but whatever. I can always clear them again.
          Click it now.

Comment

I hate to be the one to inform you Apoth, but you got another 1 already!
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Yeah, the person who provoked the clearing in the first place made a new account and rated it a 1.

Anyway, I banned them as well and cleared the ratings once again.

Ves, here is your comment if you want to repost it.

This is a very tough one to rate, but here are my reasons for giving this story a 9:

There is some top-notch quality work on here, and it helps that there is one door that leads people to the "Best of HoID".

I could never give this a perfect score because of all the very low-quality work that went into it. My score would also be considerably lower if the story were smaller, but (and I know this is the main point of contention):

I think that credit is due for the sheer magnitude of the story and for how many people have been drawn to contribute to it. Despite its unevenness, it is really quite unique, and I want this to be reflected in my rating.
              Click it now.

Comment

Hmmm, I can sense Ves slowly getting annoyed already. Might be better to just leave this one permanently "Nuked" now.
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

She doesn't have to. I was just saying.
                  Click it now.

Comment

I will re-rate... I have learned a lot since my beginings though. My stories actuarly work now, and aren't as disjointed as they used to be. As such my ratings are better too. not numericly of course.

Shippo: I still like my rooms.
                    OH FUDGE!

Comment

Working...
                    Do Not Sell My Personal Information