No announcement yet.

I need to check this more often...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I'm trying to say. You ae much better at explainging things...
    OH FUDGE!

Comment

God. Whiskey bad. I tried deleting this post last night but my computer shitted out on me.
      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 04-06-2008, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Horten eh? I prefered "Horten hears a Jew." it's him at a Jerry Seinfeld Commedy show. That's good.
        OH FUDGE!

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
          Anyone with half a mind would either lead a life of seclusion in the last wilderness of Alaska.
          Speaking of that, did you see Into the Wild yet? I watched it last night. It was based very closely on that dude who went to live in the wilderness of Alaska, I think he used to jam with Supertramp or some shit. He was going to write a book, but just kept a journal.

Very good movie. It's too bad that guy died though, you'd think when reading through his fucking book on what was and was not safe to eat he would have at least scanned for the words 'edible' and 'inedible', or at the very least 'poisoness'.

I mean, it sucks he died and all; but how fucking stupid can you be? He had the book and everything so that he would know what was safe to eat. And he still ate that shit. What the fuck, Supertramp?

And now his band is going to be on VH1's remember the 80's and they'll be like, "Yeah we used to rock out, but the dude who played our piano went to live in an abandoned bus in Alaska and killed a moose and ate some poison and shit.
          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

No need to create a new thread for this, but I thought I'd share some of the "unique" comments I've gotten at CYS. Nothing that surpasses the masterpiece on the first post of this thread, but a few come close!

Necromancer

"I really think you should have added some good endings! I HATED it when I found out I was just a slave of hell! I almost cried!Seriously though, make a good ending!"- Jen

Well at least this person just ALMOST cried rather than sink into deep depression like ol' Drevenhaug did. This person also must've been so over come with grief that they didn't notice that there was a "good" ending. (Several in fact)

A Very Special Story

"holy shit dude..you have MAJOR anger issues...and no fucking idea how anything works beyond what fox news told you."- kilbert66

Always amusing when someone thinks you're being deadly serious when you're writing an obvious offensive parody and there is a warning clearly stated in the beginning.

Alpha Wolf

"its not so much horror as it is about relationships. Honestly reminds me of a chick flick plot script."-Old Zangeif

It's a step up from the "furries" comment, but still pretty idiotic. I'm wondering what it is about Alpha Wolf that actually leads to the most annoying comments I get.

Ground Zero

"That was to linear. I just clicked and owon the game. It was funny but I was too lazy to read anything"- person

"Too wordy, too expository. I don't want to wade through so many speeches just to get rocks-fall-everyone-dies'd by mutant wolves."- warnthepenguins

Too lazy to read? Too wordy? I can understand skipping a few lines here and there or even saying it was boring in places, but really there aren't enough facepalms for these sorts of comments on a writing site, it just makes them look like an illiterate fucktard who has a no attention span. (And the linear comment is just as baffling since GZ is one of the least linear stories I've written)

"To many bad words!!!!"-Random dude

"It was good but just a little to much bad words"-Mrdude100

Don't people notice the fucking story maturity ratings?

"this is the dumest thin in the world. i would rathr play with parpie dolls thanthis. this od horrible awesome is wat beyyer."- AwesomeisAWESOME

Oddly I can respect this sort of trolling comment (if poor) more than other four I just posted.

Love SICK

"WTF I'm a Mormon retard. Usualy I like your stories but this one is all crazy and screwed up. I'm a little worried about your mental health..."-Notorious streaker

I saved this one for last, because I got the biggest laugh out of this one. Something about a guy claiming to be a mormon and going by the handle "Notorious streaker" yet "worrying" about my mental health is amusing. Not to mention he's another one who failed to notice the big ass warning I put on the first page.

While I did respond to all of these folks in the comments section (Wish we had that feature here), here was my response to him:

You know, it wasn't really necessary to say "I'm a Mormon retard." The retard part was obvious when you said you were a Mormon.-EndMaster

Surprisingly, he apologized!

"I know. It was an immature comment. but I don't know why I didn't listen to the warning and the comments."-Notorious streaker

Well at least he admitted he should've been paying more attention before getting offended.
            Last edited by End Master; 01-06-2011, 10:09 AM.
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

As an administrator over there, I have access to a feed of all comments posted and your stories get the craziest ones by far.
              How we paid such close attention
              To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information