X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone read this story?

Warlords: Strategic Conquest

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/3591/

I don't know how I missed this one when it was first posted (or even just through casual browsing) considering that it's one of the larger stories on here.

I haven't looked at the whole thing yet, but it looks like a lot of work went into it. Plus it's a sizable addition to the Western/Historical section which we don't have a lot of.

It was written by that "urnam0" guy who pops up on the forums every now and then, but is currently unable to post due to the registration confirmation problems for the forums right now.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

It's directly transcribed from CYS.

http://www.chooseyourstory.com/Story..._Conquest.aspx

It's currently rated a 7/8 over there, but I think it's more of a 6 game. Fairly high quality! I'm sure you'll like it.
    How we paid such close attention
    To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Hmm, I think he created it here at IS first, since the room dates are between Sept-Nov 2007 and he only just joined CYS in January this year.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Ah! I hadn't thought. Very cool.
        How we paid such close attention
        To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

I have

A whole year after I signed up for the forum, I wake up this morning and find an email that my IS account has finally been activated.

Anyways yeah I was on IS first, then ported Warlords to CYS

I think Warlords is a good story, but my second story Fan Fic: Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? is even better.

Comment

Welcome to finally having access 0.
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I thought it was a pretty cool thing. Dont think I was that good at it though

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information