Writing Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing Again

It's been a while since I really wrote anything, but it appears that I'm back again.

Don't know how long this will last, but hopefully it will be longer than the block was.

I'm bouncing around between a few stories on here and a few novels on my computer.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Good to have you back.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hiya, folks.

Let’s go ahead and take this conversation down to another, more somber note or tonal frequency or whatever. In fact, I’m gonna have to ask you guys to go ahead and look away, as the following message is meant for Poopy’s eyes only.

Scouts honor here!!! Swear on Mary’s sacred nipples, you bigots!

Thanks!

Dear DEP,

First of all, last night was amazing. You’re right - those Peta chics DO get freaky. Hee haw! Right? LOL! Hee HAW! Cluck! Cluck! Bahhhh! Bahhhh!!!! Moooooo!!!! Meow! Ruff! Ruff! OH GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!! cockle doodle doo! Oink! Oink! LOL! Am I right? SQUEALLLL, piggy! Squeal! Anyway, barnyard animals aside….I’m still pulling long red strands of your hair out from betwixt my teeth. Talk about a foursome! I feel sorry for the hamster and that one cheerleader. And I felt so dirty and used this morning…..and LOVED IT! State, federal, and international laws be DAMNED!

Also, glad you’re back in the writing game. 100 hundo a day. 500 hundo a week. Now THAT’S rich!

BOOOMBAH!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      Do Not Sell My Personal Information