A Perfect Romance – Cat2000

Time Crisis – Cat2000

Am I missing anyone?

Comment

Looks like you've got it right, Cat.

Comment

That works, then. I'll start reading and rating by the end of this week

Comment

With the inbox message limit on the forum so low, and the spammers so active, assuming the message function on the main site works, it's probably best to send the votes there.
          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Okay, so you guys are going to hate me, but after talking about how much I wanted to do the circular story plot thingy, I ended up not doing it.

I'm definitely willing to crunch the numbers though. Just send them to my main story inbox (not the forum inbox).

Maybe I'll get drunk tonight and put in a last minute submission, a sequel to the Infernal Gate or something along those lines.
            Click it now.

Comment

Sorry Apoth, but the deadline for entering is over... I would definitely love to see sequel to "Infernal Gate" if you end up writing one, though. Thanks for crunching the numbers, by the way -- I was worried we were going to have to force Usoki to do it.

Comment

Yeah I figured as much. I do want to get back to this site though and start doing some work again. I'm thinking of a couple of different ideas:

-Finish the Oak Door of the Hall of Infinite Doors
                -Finish Escape Artist
                -Sequel to the Harry Potter Story
                -Sequel to Infernal Gate

I figure I should be able to accomplish at least one or two next semester since most of my friends will be going abroad and I'll have little to do.
                Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
                  Thanks for crunching the numbers, by the way -- I was worried we were going to have to force Usoki to do it.
                  Hey, now. I may not be an engineering major anymore, but I'm still going for a math minor. Maybe a double major, if I can swing MATH 500- applying proofs to calculus.
                  Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                  Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                  And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Ha -- I didn't know you were picking up a Math minor, Usoki. Fine choice, man. Fine choice. So what's your major right now?

[EDIT]

Oh, and if you're looking for input Apoth, my favorite out of those four stories is "Escape Artist"... It's probably going to suck finishing the harder difficulties, though.
                    Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 01-23-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

*cough* English.

I went from "ChemE" to "ChemE with an English minor" to "Math with an English minor" to "English with a Math minor". Fucking sciences. I also learned that just because I'm good at math doesn't mean I give a flying fuck about it. I stopped lying to myself and went for the English major. I was reluctant, given my job options... but I have to have a degree before I can worry about jobs, so...
                      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Michael Ray Holt would be proud.

Comment

Well, I was a computer science guy who switched over to English; I guess I can identify. It's the only thing I felt halfway interested in.
                          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

I'm two years into Software Engineering right now. It's alright. Programming gets frustrating at times (like right now), but I can handle the Math and Logic.

The only thing I really like to do (and which it's almost possible to get a job in) is make music. And there's no way I was spending thousands of dollars on going to college for that. I'm not sure if I could handle English... I like reading, but that's about it. Writing can be fun for short stretches, but more often than not it just becomes a chore... at least for me.

Comment

Submitted my ratings.

Everyone knew how to spell.
                              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I know I had a few grammatical errors, but it's still a relief to know I passed your spell checking.

I've read "True Romance" and most of Usoki's story so far. I'm saving "the beasts" for later.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information