IWT6 Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWT6 Poll

We all seem to be on the same page here, more or less, so let's nail this down.
    "Infinite Story" theme only
    25.00%
    "Write anything" theme only
    50.00%
    Both themes, staggered deadlines
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Damn, I forgot all about the polls.

Noice. Very noice.

Comment

Hah, the "Write Anything Theme" might end up acting like the Ralph Nader candidate that throws the election.
      Click it now.

Comment

See we did a couple of polls like this last time and that's when people started arguing, leaving the website in a huff and then nothing got accomplished which is what ultimately lead to why Usoki's in charge of this contest now and not Ves.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Half of that was about the CYSers, which snowballed together with the myth/IS theme and date argument. Can't see why it mattered so much now, but I remember having a few things to say on the subject, heh. Had Ves not said anything, though, this one seemed headed in the right direction. It was my assumption her "post" settled the whole thing and rendered this poll pointless anyway. I posted this before she said her piece.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean. Had no idea it would be this close after all that. For the sake of the argument, then, I'll go ahead and vote in line with the other thread. Anyone doing an IS story can still go ahead with it per the nontheme, anyway.
          Last edited by Locke; 12-13-2009, 07:03 PM.
          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

As I said in the other thread about this- I don't think I'll get a chance to write another story for this year's contest. However, if something changes I'm more inspired by the freedom to write what I want rather than the theme concept.

Still, since Ves has returned I'm happy to honor her wishes and let Usoki choose the story topic.

And if we are going back to the whole debate we had last time- I think we should try to bring CYS into the contest, but since we are down to the wire maybe we can wait until next year.
            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

A complete derail, I know, but I am terribly curious to know what all the drama with Vesnic was about. One day I came to the forum after being gone awhile (because you guys all stopped posting or something and were very boring) and there was nothing left but a bunch of blahblahblahs.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                A complete derail, I know, but I am terribly curious to know what all the drama with Vesnic was about. One day I came to the forum after being gone awhile (because you guys all stopped posting or something and were very boring) and there was nothing left but a bunch of blahblahblahs.
                End would say she committed the equivalent of internet suicide.

In some ways that may be not too far from the truth. Putting "blahblahblah" basically erases her presence.

When we had a conversation about the contest last year there were heated opinions. Some friendly disagreements got out of hand. I think she just wanted some distance from everyone here.

Actually, that probably isn't all of it, but if you want to know more, it would be best if you asked her.
                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

IWT6 Poll

Im still building the list and I am just going by the recommended titles but soon I will be adding the titles I own too.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information