No announcement yet.

IWT6a Participation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care either way, dude. Maybe, by some freak accident, Chubby will even end up reading/rating the stories if we wait another day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
      But just so you know, each second you waste, the crankier Usoki's going to get.
      I am? Oh, well good to know. *ahem* Rawr! I am cranky and such! I can feel my crankiness rising at a rate which could be described as a linear trend! Rawr!

No, seriously, though- I'm fine with waiting a few more days for DEP's vote. I'm all for having the big forum regulars submit their votes. I would be mad if we were waiting for nothing- but I'm fine with waiting for DEP. And I can't complain too much since I waited until pretty much the last minute to even begin reading any of them, let alone rate them.
      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

My apologies, Usoki.

Comment

It's settled the, I'll give DEP and Drag a few days to read and submit.
          Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
            It's settled the, I'll give DEP and Drag a few days to read and submit.
            Don't count on me... I just got home (12:30 at night) and will be gone until a similar time tomorrow... then the work week starts again, so time is not easy to come by anytime in the next few days.
            Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Let's hope the site doesn't crash again anytime soon...

Comment

I think Usoki probably won.
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Which is amusing, because I would swear that End probably won.
                  Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                  Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                  And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I would guess that End won -- everyone else did good, but End's story was over twice as large as the rest of them.

[EDIT]

And I think he knows it.

Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 02-07-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Ryan asked for my input in this little thingy you people are doing.

yes, THINGY. Got a problem?

good.

Thank you, Ryan. I'll give it a go. Give me two days, please. I would like to read each story in it's entirety. I am in no way biased, but EndMaster is simply a pimp. We'll see.

Then again, don't (let me put my two cents in). I really don't care. Ryan asked me nicely, so I will. And DEP, I know you're cheating on me.

Bitch.

Comment

I'm am so excited.

Comment

I love you, Ryan.

Sexually, of course.

Anyway, I'll read 'em and tell you what I think. My opinion counts, right? No?

Fuck you. I'm still gonna read them and rate them. I'll have the results tallied by Tuesday night.

Again, fuck all of you. Die horrible deaths....

After a long and prosperous life, of course...

Comment

Same to you, man. Same to you.

Comment

So give DEP and I 'til Wednesday, officially.

Cool? Everyone?

DEP, it's okay. I know you've been seeing other people. I won't kill you 'til the contest is over.

Wednesday? Cool? everyone? If not that's okay. I won't do anything impulsive like track you all down and murder you in your sleep or anything!! HAHAHA! Sillies.

Really, though - it's okay if you want to just get it over with. I'd like to read what you guys put forth, though. And rate it (while rubbing my nipples).

Don't you judge me. Oh, and for those who don't know - DEP is a MAN WHORE!!! Well, a man born of a whore.

Sorry.

Comment

Wednesday works for me. Or, if you and DEP submit you're ratings early, we can just post the results then.

Maybe, if he isn't busy fighting epic battles with corrupt sites across the web, even old Megaman will find some time to critique our stories.

Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 02-07-2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information