Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• story mapping program

Wow this place is dead.

Anyway, assuming everyone didn't wander off and die in the last month maybe somebody can use this. I found a free program called FreeMind that seems practically made for CYOAs and is awesome for mapping out and organizing your chapters if you're obsessive about that kind of thing like me. Beats my old method of scribbling an unreadable mess onto a sheet of paper anyway.

We aren't dead, I think most of the members just lurk and wait for something interesting to come up before actually posting. We all live pretty boring lives (except for ChubbyTeletubby who often does lots of drugs, winds up in in jail about once a year, posts pictures of dead babies, fights a never-ending war with Christianity, and masturbates outside the local library).

This tool sounds pretty cool; I'll heck it out when I get a chance.

(Yes, I have a chance right now, but I'm feeling kinda lazy... Sorry!)

Comment

That looks interesting, but I think I'd want to know what I'm downloading - the screenshots didn't show much - is there any more info on it - or did I miss a vital link somewhere?
      Holla from Philly, Montgomery style.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that none of the screen shots were that great, here's a quick one I threw together, hope it helps:

Comment

Interesting... though I think I prefer my paper scribbles- especially if the program can't link backwards. Usually, by the time I can get the program to do what I wanted the way I wanted it done, I'm better off having just done it by hand.

(And Sock => Zok is clearly the better option- you get bonus points for fighting with rhymed onomatopoetic punches.)
          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I'm just wondering how the coffee contributed to morning after sex remorse. I'd argue that having sex on the beach would be more likely to result in that out come due to the possibility of getting sand in one's nether regions and pinched by passing sand crabs.
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

With the kind of women I hook up with, I usually have to deal with crabs and grit no matter where I bang them. At least on the beach there's sunlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
                With the kind of women I hook up with, I usually have to deal with crabs and grit no matter where I bang them. At least on the beach there's sunlight.

That's why I always shave and grease my partners prior to intercourse, or whatever the children call it these days.

Comment

Yes, Chubby... probably words of wisdom right there. Unfortunately I've heard horror stories (which involve red bumps and lots of blood) about men shaving their balls.

While we're touching on the subject of sex, did anyone else notice that my profile url is:

http://forums.infinite-story.com/member.php?u=69

To clarify, that's:

Not to quote "The Hangover" or anything, but that is CLASSIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post
                    Yes, Chubby... probably words of wisdom right there. Unfortunately I've heard horror stories (which involve red bumps and lots of blood) about men shaving their balls.

While we're touching on the subject of sex, did anyone else notice that my profile url is:

To clarify, that's:

Not to quote "The Hangover" or anything, but that is CLASSIC!
                    Things are not how they appear. Profile 68 is a complete nobody. Ryan created that account so that his main account could be 69. Elaborate plot, DuBois. You've been caught red handed.
                    How we paid such close attention
                    To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Holy shit, JJJ, you were right!

I didn't even know I had this account! I was ready to make a post asking if you were joking or something, but then I saw that the join date was one day earlier than mine. The name kind of rang a bell, so I started trying random old passwords of mine, and the last one worked!

Do you guys know what this means?! I've officially tied ChubbyTeletubby for having the most IS accounts ever!

... Right?

We've each had four?

Chubby didn't have five... Did he? That multi-personalitied bastard!

Anyway, this is still badass!

By the way JJJ, the 69 thing wasn't intentional. Trust me, if it had been, I would've brought it up long before now. I just noticed it this morning, actually.

Hmmm... I wonder if I have any more accounts lying around here...

[EDIT]

Actually, I think I'm going to keep using this one. I was getting sick of posting stuff under my real name, anyway.

Unless King Malice wants it or something.

[DOUBLE EDIT]

Really not digging the name, though.

I don't like to write.
                      Last edited by The_Writer; 05-13-2010, 12:33 AM.
                      Pervus the clown is my hero.

Comment

If this isn't classic, I don't know what is.

Comment

This thread has gone to a weird place.

Comment

Sounds about right for this site.

Chubby had Oldman Higgins, Freethinkingasshole and some other name, so yeah I think you're tie with 4 accounts.
                            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

His other one was John Johnson (from Johnsonville). It kinda seems like Old Man Higgins had some sort of mortal enemy that got created with him, but that was probably just ChubbyTeletubby himself.

Wish we still had those old threads -- I can't really remember OMH's personality, but I'm pretty sure he was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information