No announcement yet.

story mapping program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also check out Graphviz for story/graph visualization.
    http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

EDIT: Actually, may want to hold off on checking this out. Suddenly I am experiencing 'OMG u has a fake virus here let us fix it with our fake virus killer!!!1one!!!' shenanigans on my computer, though it could just as easily be from one of the other crap programs I was mucking around with.

So in my tireless, on-and-off-whenever-I-get-frustrated-enough-by-my-poor-organizational-skills search for a good CYOA mapper, I have stumbled across Twine, another easy to use program which I slightly prefer to Freemind, especially once I figured out how to make it loop choices. (Apparently it's main purpose is actually letting you compile your story into it's own little website, and there may be other more advanced stuff I haven't bothered to look into either, but whatever, as long as it works for what I want it to do.)

Really though, I'm constantly annoyed with the lack of programs specifically for standard CYOAs. I mean, even the IF folks have a billion options to pick from, are we really so much more of a niche community than they are?
      Last edited by mizal; 01-31-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
      Do Not Sell My Personal Information