Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame

Time's up for IWT7!

And now let the names of the SHAMED forever be known so that we may mock them.

Cat2000
    Locke
    Mizal
    Smeester
    Spartan
    The Writer AKA King Malice

Let their virtual dignity be stripped away and their internet torment be eternal for these SHAMED know in their hearts that this SHAME is nobody's fault, but their own.

Despair, all who have been SHAMED for this is your punishment. (Y'know the SHAMING and such)

Anyway still not a bad turn out, 12 people entered and 6 submitted something. One of them was even a new member. Guess it also makes rating Ryan's story a lot easier since he's the only one getting credit for it now.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

You all ought to be aSHAMEd of yourselves!
    Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 01-17-2011, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Oh for shame, for shame. You have all profoundly disappointed me.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Shame Shame SHAME
        SHAME SHAME!!!

Oh, and 'specially for Smeester SHAAAAAAAAAME!!!

Comment

Ya!

You stupid worthless people! I hope you all die!!!!!!!

Did I go too far?

Comment

I wish I could have finished it by now, but I'm not ashamed at all. Nope! Instead I say that my story is the greatest CYOA ever written in the history of mankind, possibly in the history of the entire universe.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Oh, but wait, no one here has actually read the story yet, so how can you?

It's okay though guys, enjoy your little contest, and just try not to be put out by the fact that as far as you know, your story can never hold a candle to my story, which as long as I never put it out where people can question it is unquestionably the BEST STORY EVER. For all time, the end.

Comment

Sorry Mizal, I couldn't see your post over all that shame.

Comment

...I'm going to go cry into a bucket of icecream now.

Comment

But don't worry, there is hope for partial redemption. Though your presence will always be shameful in our eyes, you are able to rate the six stories in the contest; at least you'll be useful... at something... for once.

Comment

Geez, Spartan took down all his stories and they were rated pretty highly. The SHAME couldn't have gotten to him that badly could it?

If it did, we should all take note that we actually have more power than we thought in the virtual world and we should abuse this power whenever possible.
                    Last edited by End Master; 01-27-2011, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Wasnt he one of the ones who came over from CYS? Perhaps we can shame him over there too.

Comment

Wasnt he one of the ones who came over from CYS?
                        Nah, he was over here first, but he wanders over there sometimes. In fact he posted a new story over there recently.

Comment

Shame

The shame is very powerful. I do feel so disgusted with myself, but one of the stories is gonna be put back up within a couple of days. Im fixing grammer errors and plot holes with Genesis and I actually finished Fate of Stonehaven over at CYS (changed its name to Fate of Artilas) but I made it into an advanced game so can't post it here. The shame is not enough to make be abandon infinte story lol.
                          come not between the dragon and his wrath--Shakespeare

Comment

*Wallows in the shame*

Warcrack sucked me back in with it's shiny expansion.

Comment

Working...
                            Do Not Sell My Personal Information