Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWT 7: The Complete Collection!

1. Daybreak (By Usoki)
    2. Delmechia (By Ryan_DuBois with help from Cat2000 and Locke)
    3. Door Handle. (By Crunchyfrog)
    4. Mystic Elevator (By donteatpoop)
    5. Innkeeper (By EndMaster)
    6. Uncertain Fortunes (By Hi! My name is: Katie)

These are all the stories for the raters to read. Just a quick recap on everything:

- Your ratings are due in about three weeks. If everyone submits them early, then I'll post the results early. If someone needs an extra day or two to finish the stories, I'll wait.

- Send all your results to the YazZMaN account on the main site.

- If you need details on how to rate, see my posts here and here.

Happy rating!
    Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 01-17-2011, 01:20 AM.

Heh, you don't have to credit me for the one room. If there aren't any objections, I think my involvement is insignificant enough to allow me to rate Delmechia objectively along with the rest of them. Oh, and did you add anything to Innkeeper after the initial forum post, End?
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

No, after I submitted my story I didn't bother editing or adding anything else to it.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Lol, I don't know -- I'm kind of hoping your one room will make up for the other 26!

Comment

Look forward to reading them.

I AM accepting bribes.

Comment

So is that a confirmation that The Teletubby is going to rate this year?! I have the utmost faith in you, Chubby. Just believe in yourself and read with all your might. If you feel weary, take another drink and don't look away from the screen.

You have the power to rate inside of you!

(Among other things.)
            Last edited by Ryan_DuBois; 01-19-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois View Post

You have the power to rape inside of you!
              I guarantee that's how Chubby really read your statement.
              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Perhaps... perhaps.

This is somewhat unrelated, but after I got off of infinite-story earlier I took a two hour nap and had this semi-lucid dream that Chubby was making an army of little stick men to invade and conquer my mind while I slumbered. I, of course, prepared for the siege by building my own army of little stick men, which totally annihilated Chubby's forces and protected my brain until I was awake.

Put up a fight next time, Chubby!

Comment

Have read and rated two of them so far. Think I'll leave End's until last, though. That's going to be some room exploration to be done!

Comment

Lol, and they're probably the same two I've already read and rated: "Daybreak" and "Uncertain Fortunes"?

I'm planning to start on "Door Handle." or "Mystic Elevator" next, depending on which one is shorter, and then I'll probably finish with "Innkeeper" as well.

Comment

I've got Daybreak and Delmechia done.

Just three more to go.
                      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Alright, so I think I'm probably going to continue work on "Delmechia". I won't edit any of the other rooms until the contest is over and all of my new rooms will have a disclaimer at the top so that the judges don't read them.

Comment

So...Usoki.

I am curious about your writing process. What sort of drugs does it usually involve?

...also, trying to be a cowboy just links you to the viking path. You have no idea what a crushing disappointment this was for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                            ...also, trying to be a cowboy just links you to the viking path. You have no idea what a crushing disappointment this was for me.
                            Wait, it does? Son of a bitch, it does. It's even tracking the variables right- I just copied in the wrong room contents. Eh, I'll fix it later. Just as Sonja hates Blaine for being a viking, Cassidy will hate Blaine for being a cowboy.

Anyway... yeah, my writing process is actually drug free. It does, however, involve copious amounts of sleep deprivation, and a desire to take any dumb idea way, way too far. Vampirate is a combination of Twilight and Johnny Depp, and from there I created the other two for fullness of setting.
                            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Two weeks left.
                              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information