Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right, Hall of Infinite Doors has surpassed 1,000,000 room views. I think some sort of a celebration is in order.
    Click it now.

I was wondering when you'd show up, it's been over a million for more than a few days now.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Stuff and also things.
      Last edited by Locke; 01-20-2011, 06:41 AM.
      Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
        there's a lot of snark and faux-condescension in here, too; I keep it just this side of insulting to get the message across in a humorous and socially acceptable way
        Yeah congratulations to perpetuating the idea that quantity is somehow better than quality, like we really needed that with the likes of stupid ass stories like the "Adventures of Facepunch" around here.

with some occasional reminiscence/IS nostalgia.
        Oh yeah, I forgot all about that, KAG was worried he was going to get arrested, that was pretty funny.

There are a few quips about DEP's mom in there, too. Amazing stuff, really top of the line. You're all welcome.
        Amusing, but Chubby told that joke about DEP's mom better back in 2006.

(Hah! I even kept it within "3 lines" Not counting this one of course)
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
          I was wondering when you'd show up, it's been over a million for more than a few days now.
          I'll be honest, I do not check the site very often anymore. If it weren't for HOID... I probably would have drifted away long ago. It's not that I don't love you guys, I'm just in a different place now. That's what I like about Infinite-Story though. You can take a long hiatus and then come back and its still here.... assuming a spambot hasn't taken over and Sev hasn't gotten tired of paying for bandwidth.
          Click it now.

Comment

So I'm curious now, what was the millionth room?

...maybe I should go back sometime and add a little to my goblin story, now that all the pressure of writing the GREATEST STORY EVER before the 16th is off.

Comment

You'll always be my little chippy, apoth.

Chip! Chip! Here, chippy!

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                So I'm curious now, what was the millionth room?
                You ought to take the HOID challenge and find out. It's a good deal tougher than when I did it a few years back, though. If you do get your story moving, post about it somewhere so we know to check it out.

Do you still write, Apoth (anything, not just IS format)?

EDIT:

That's what I like about Infinite-Story though. You can take a long hiatus and then come back and its still here...
                Yeah, I like that, too. Slow at times, but this place just refuses to die.
                Last edited by Locke; 01-22-2011, 02:30 PM.
                Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Aside from the occasional blog post, the only writing I have been doing lately has been term papers...
                  Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information