WIP Updates and Shameless Plugging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIP Updates and Shameless Plugging

The old writing projects thread was getting a little unwieldy, so I thought I'd try putting this up here. It's not quite the same thing anyway -- there was a lot of general discussion about progress and ideas and etc. in the other one, while the idea behind this thread is to advertise currently available stories, whether they're yours or someone else's or new or old or buried in the HOID or just not getting much attention for whatever reason.

Also a good place to give us a heads up if you've made changes or additions to one of your projects. (Delmechia for instance...Ryan said he was going to add to it but did he ever get around to it? I have no idea and I'm not about to go clicking around to find out on my own, that would take effort.)

I'll be ready to put up a demo of part of my CYS contest story in a few days (I mean obviously, that 'shameless plugging' is there in the title for a reason!) but until then, is there anything out there that we should be reading but haven't?

Okay guys, I went ahead and posted the first part of my fantasy story because I'm a shameless attention whore er um I mean in need of some fresh eyes to hunt typos and such. So if you have some extra time, pleeeeeeease pretty please give it a look? It's just about 30-40 pages with a couple of completed side branches, and considering how long I've been slaving away writing it it's actually depressing how quick a read it all is.

Shadow of a Bloody Moon

In the Kingdom of Lisali, a dangerous woman must struggle along a difficult path. Will you guide her to greatness or to a shameful death? Embrace a bloody fate or strive against it?
    NOTE: I am terrible at coming up with titles and descriptions. I'm not really thrilled with these but I figure they beat 'a crazy chick with a sword is in a fantasy world and does some things, it's p cool plz r&R kthx'. Might be subject to change later on though.

The story itself I'm actually really happy with so far, but I'm always open to suggestions and constructive criticism etc.

Comment

You guys are the worst proof readers ever.

Comment

TCM gave you a 10 and wrote a praising comment, so you're already on Mount Olympus, what more do you want?
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Well it's not a new and it's not mine, but I found an old story which I always thought got deleted when all of Chubby's multiple accounts got banned.

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/?id=1913

He really should've worked on that one a lot more.
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information