No announcement yet.

Butterballs is a plagiarizing fucktard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Katie, you're so good at conciliation. I really think you should go into politics.

As for the rest of you, you're all a bunch of cocksmoking chauvinist assholes. Especially you, Poopforbrains.

Me, I'm not so good at conciliation. I don't believe in it. Not when it just puts a little salve on the gouge.

Katie is always so reasonable, but even she didn't see that I never said (in fact I went out of my way not to say) that I was leaving forever. You should be so lucky. You assholes will still have to put up with me at some indeterminate point in the future (most likely) and I fully intend to annoy you just as much if not more than before. Or maybe I'll just leave forever and let you wallow in your own boringness. It takes more than a few "fuck off's" to dampen the Veshy Machine.

I was really hoping for a few of the more inflammatory types to read my little missive first before mommy came in and made everyone kiss and make up (But mommy! Draggy smells like doodoo. Do I really have to kiss him? Well all right.) because I was really jonesing for the chance to say, for the first time in my life I might add, that you've all just been royally punk'd.

I'm off to chew my cud on greener pastures.

I just want you all to know that whenever I let rip with a massive one, I'll be thinking of you.

And "free speech" is a tricky term. If IS were a government, it would have to search its very soul to suss out the real meaning of this term. It's not as simple as it seems.

But you are all as simple as you seem, so there at least is a jumping-off point.

And now it's thank you time!

I think you Katie for your crafty confabulations, I thank you End for your rapist megalomania, I thank you Dragavan for smelling like poop, I thank you Poop for being a true titanium turd, I thank you Usoki for being a tumbleweed, I thank you Locke for picking my teeth, I thank you Chubby for your dysenteric delirium, I thank you Sev for your zenlike stillness, I thank you, oh grasshoppa, for being so very green.

Green is my favorite color you know.

Tee hee!
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I SHOULD go into politics. On the other hand, sometimes I have the insane urge to call it like I see it, and that might not go over well with all of my constituents.

I extended the olive branch, and even though I feel you whacked me on the hand with it, I'm trying to be nice. I’ve tried to understand where you are coming from Ves. I enjoy being your friend. You have some excellent and admirable qualities. On the other hand, some of your complexities are decidedly out of my league.

In one post you are pondering why no one came to your defense, and then in the next you are attacking everyone. One minute you are a free-thinking, strong independent woman and in the next you are looking for someone to stand up for you while you play the damsel in distress. From your perspective these dualities probably make you feel multi-faceted and superior. Your sense of superiority is not your best feature.

Personally, I’d rather be reasonable and simple, use logic and kindness, and compassion and goodwill than lash out at other people for not seeing me the way I see myself, or for not seeing every situation the way I see it, when I see it that way.

I meant everything I said in my last post. I like Infinite with you in it, but if you are leaving, maybe you should go before you burn all your bridges completely. There’s no need to attack DEP or Drag or the community as a whole. You don’t have to kiss and make up. Obviously whatever you are looking for you haven’t found it here. Maybe you’ll find it somewhere else, but I’ve found that pastures aren’t always greener elsewhere. Alternatively, stay as long as you like- criticize the locals, but you may find it increasingly hostile since you are turning up your nose at overtures of friendship.

I never said that your absence would be a permanent one. Given how excessively unhappy you are here, and how when things implode around you the entire community is disrupted, maybe leaving for a while will be good for everyone. Again, I’m not pushing you out the door, I’d rather everyone kiss and make up, but you don’t seem inclined.

As a newly nominated simpleton, I’ve decided to dumb it down. Be nice; be my friend. Be mean and we are friends no more.

I've always tried to be your friend, but I won't support a plan to harass the forums. Chubby did not get away with harassing you. Chubby got banned. It strikes me as inappropriate for you to turn around and begin harassing others, but maybe you want to be banned too. Is that how it is?
      ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I'm sure I don't know the entirety of what was said. The forum posts alone might've been cause enough for banishment, but Chubs has been a long-time member, and I think everyone was sort of hoping he'd pull it together.

I don't think any of us wanted to lose one of the "old guard" like that. That's still true, by the way. I'm not sure what more I could've said to improve things while all this was going down, but I'd really rather not lose someone else to this. I always believed you brought something significant to IS (even when we were disagreeing, at the beginning), and if you're determined to leave, you will be missed. I don't know if that's even cold comfort, but it is honest.
        Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
          It strikes me as inappropriate for you to turn around and begin harassing others, but maybe you want to be banned too. Is that how it is?
          My last post counts as harassment? Wow. Suddenly IS has become a very stringent place indeed. I find it strange that a single post of mine has been called up as potential fodder for banning me while a whole slew of incessantly mean-spirited and slanderous tirades left several people lukewarm, saying things like, "well it doesn't really bother me". My last post was a little testing of the waters, yet even as such, I thought I hadn't dared to say anything truly heinous. Please recall that words like "asshole" have proudly been paraded around here as alternate forms of "hello". As for the rest, I was careful to keep my insults very broad and very absurd, and I certainly didn't resort to threats of either suicide or homicide. In short, it was a far, far cry from some of the recent activity on this forum, yet even so you are lacing your posts with threats of banning? That's below you, Katie. I thought you were all about people saying what they want. I'm quite certain you said something very much to that effect in your previous post, and in many before that.

Why is Dragavan off limits? Or anyone else for that matter? I've never been off limits. People can dump on me all they like, yet the second I say something as infantile and ridiculous as "Dragavan smells like doody", suddenly I'm being given the third degree and threatened with banishment? It wouldn't be the case that some pigs on this farm are more equal than others, would it? Is it really about what is said rather than who is saying it? Why is it I'm always being told to lighten up, yet the second I turn around and throw some of it back, I'm told I'm out of line?

I really did start all this out just wanting to inform everyone of my upcoming absence so that no stories would again be invented regarding the reasons and then broadcast on my behalf when I wasn't around to have my own say. I found this an especially wise course of action given recent events, which I will say once more in my feeble defense, I didn't orchestrate, I didn't encourage, and I certainly didn't enjoy. I see this is still a hot issue for others besides me, however, so I think it's good we're airing it out. I do beg your pardon if I tend to cause things to implode around me, but really I'm not nearly so vain as you say. The scaffolding must not have been so sturdy to begin with if the drop of my meager corpse is enough to send the whole thing clattering down.

Also, asking one's friends for assistance in a time of duress is not quite the same thing as "playing" the damsel in distress. One involves crafty forethought; the other does not. I'm not nearly as much of a manipulator as you all give me credit for, though naturally I'm very flattered you might think so.

Don't get me wrong: I am glad justice was done. Eventually.

I definitely got a strong waft of "she was probably asking for it" from various corners during this whole little shebang. If only you all knew the whole story, but unfortunately you never will because, well, some shit is still sacred and I do not in fact resort to such behaviors that could genuinely and fairly get me banned from an asylum such as this. I certainly don't stoop to exploiting what I know to be a person's fear.

Burnt my bridges? Naw, I'd say I've only toasted them slightly. Forged them, so to speak. Made them stronger. Now they have all bonded together into one great big bridge to...
          Last edited by Vesnic; 06-25-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I definitely got a strong waft of "she was probably asking for it" from various corners during this whole little shebang.
            Really Ves? You're going to play that card? Now that's beneath you.

Actually I'd argue that your first post in this thread made it seem MORE like you were "taking your ball and going home." Up until this point I'd wager nobody was even thinking about your disappearance. (You know, apathy and all)

This situation with Chubby and the situation that happened with IWT6 are two different things. I would think that would be obvious. And really the only person who was saying "you took your ball and went home/internet suicide" during the IWT6 incident was me anyway. Again, nobody else even gave a shit and like I said they probably weren't giving a shit this time when you disappeared.

Personally I figured you were just taking a break due to the drama you had going on with Chubtub (and TK's idiocy in general), which would be perfectly understandable. Also usually when some big dramafest goes on around here it usually gets pretty quiet anyway.

I know you said you weren't looking for a fight, but really the time to have aired your grievances against the chauvinist asshole community around here, would've been immediately as opposed to weeks after the fact. Since we're using rape analogies (Bitch deserved it and all) what you've just done is report your date rape weeks after you scrubbed your body down and its causing MORE drama because now it looks like you're just looking for attention.

And while I'll certainly cop to being a chauvinist asshole that supports the rapist patriarchy (So I've heard), I'll remind you that not only did I tell Chubby to shut the fuck up in one of the last threads he posted since I didn't even know exactly what was going on between the two of you until that very night he decided to go completely batshit insane, I also told Michael to shut the fuck up when he was doing his flirting loser shit towards you in every thread years ago. (Yes, I may have had my own agenda in ripping him apart, but you still got "White Knighted" in the process)

Now I know a little of what the story between you and Chub was, but I won't repeat any of it and I probably don't know all of it anyway, but seriously Ves, Chubby's probably going to end up dead in a fucking meth house since I doubt he'll ever get clean (assuming he's even trying) while you're going to further your career, I'd say you won this conflict long ago.

Anyway good luck and see you around.

And getting back on topic as far as I'm concerned ALL of you fucking FAIL in this forum save for Locke and Playa since they directly took up arms against the dread plagiarist Butterballs and mocked him quite enthusiastically. (Even if Locke had pangs of guilt doing it afterwards)

EDIT: Yes, the last bit was attempting to lighten up the mood. I don't really think any of you fail because you didn't mock Butterballs, I think you all fail for other more valid reasons.
            Last edited by End Master; 06-26-2012, 12:37 AM.
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Actually, it isn’t the post that I find disturbing- it is the tone. You seem to be spoiling for a fight, your condescension, and everything else all suggested that you wanted someone to give you a good linguistic brawl. You even went out of your way to say in a previous post that you were hoping a few “inflammatory types” might come along before I intervened. Why are you “testing the waters” if not looking for someone to give you reason to lash out? And if you are trying to subtly provoke arguments, then yeah… I do think that is borderline harassment, and no, I don’t think it is beneath me to say so.

Also, setting the record straight… I didn’t threaten to have you banned… and I wouldn’t. Because every time we ban someone this place loses a little magic. Although you may see greener pastures on the horizon, most of us like it here, but most of us liked it better before the situation between you and Chubby occurred. Most of us would not lobby for another member to be banned. Instead, we all independently make decisions concerning which people we wish to interact with, and that’s all I said I was willing to do. Don’t assume I intended to respond as you would, after all, I’m still perfectly open to making amends.

If you decide you want a fight, if you decide to disregard Sev’s request that we all kindly keep a civil forum, then I’m drawing a line in the sand. I don’t want to lose anyone else here, including you, but I’m certainly not going to leave the guys to defend themselves against accusation of chauvinism, and whatever more heinous, mean-spirited tirades you held back for later. Right now everyone is off limits, and those weren’t my rules.

I’m sorry that Chubby harassed you, but I’m just as sorry that Chubby got himself banned. Don’t you understand how SAD that is for all of us? We don’t even understand what happened, and as you point out we most likely never will. We all took a pretty big loss losing Chubby. Now you show up, ready to leave, and implying that the people that sided with you were somehow negligent, that’s pretty low. To make matters worse- when someone reaches out to you in kindness you thumb your nose at it, and deride the community and everyone in it as simpletons. I’m not ok with that, and I’m not going to pretend it is ok.

And in case you aren’t clear on this: people may greet one another with a chipper “fuck you” now and again, but despite all the course language, and verbal sparring, we don’t run around trying to get each other banned. Obviously Chubby wanted to be banned, and when I asked if that is what you wanted too, I was just curious, not threatening to exile you against your will. Friend or foe, you have the freedom to say what you want and come and go as you wish.

Is it crazy that I continue to hope we will be friends?
              ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I was never working on the assumption we weren't friends, Katie. Contrary to your opinion, I don't say what I say merely for the pleasure of spitting in someone's face. If that were the case, I could just rely on a nice senseless string of expletives rather than crafting actual sentences with actual ideas in them. I am in fact trying to communicate. I'm sorry you dislike my tone.

As for that tone, it reflects a level of frustration regarding certain details of this situation. As I've said before: it came up because of the amazing celerity with which the plagiarism case was handled, and the glaring contrast that created.

My honest opinion is that I don't think the rules are particularly evenly applied here. Why can one member get away with endless streams of vile abuse and even be thought amusing for doing so while another can barely levy a serious challenge without being told to "fuck off" or that "no one gives a shit"? I'm not exactly sure what you all find "magical" in a genuinely troubled person flailing about in every direction and hurting everything that crosses his path, and himself being hurt in the process. I was the only one here who made any sort of real effort to help him, to actually go out on a limb just on the off chance that maybe he was just as desperate as he said he was. I really did not deserve the big virtual smack in the face and feeling of resentment I've sensed from certain parties (meaning not all) since then. When you say that my implosions bring other things down with them, you are implying a degree of culpability on my behalf that I simply refuse to accept in this situation. The experience was hellish for me, opening up some old psychological wounds; and insofar as it was dragged against my will onto the forums, it was utterly inappropriate. So it is indeed as you say: I didn't get Chubby banned. He did that for himself. The action itself is the determiner of the consequence. So why then is there this lingering bitter taste in my mouth?

I'm not sure exactly where the balance is between wanting to be your friend and being reminded that "no one gives a fuck", but either way I didn't think either of these precluded my ability to air out my thoughts on the matter. You took umbrage with what I had to say and how I had to say it. I responded, and where we haven't merely been snide and backbiting, maybe we've actually succeeded in communicating a bit here. I hope so, anyway.

The last piece of this is just as I said at first. I will likely be quite busy, and given the fact that a fracas just took place, I thought I should clarify the reasons for my absence. Yes, yes, I know, no one gives a shit, but given the degree of self-seriousness that prevails here, I thought it would be more appropriate to say something rather than to just sort of stop talking. It also felt more communicative, as I hadn't said anything at all after all this, and the fact that some (not much) time has passed really makes no difference to my desire and right to put my own cap on it.

And that's really all I have to say. I'm sorry if you were offended by anything here; that wasn't my objective.

Comment

This was entirely my fault and I apologize for not realizing that everything everyone says on the internet is 100% accurate. For some reason I was thinking that Chubby was full of shit... Not really sure how I even came to that conclusion; I mean looking back at the posts he's made in the past it's obvious that he's never been anything but genuine.

And you, obviously have never acted in any way that would leave anyone to believe that you were being dishonest. I mean, it's not like you've ever appeared to be full of shit or exaggerated anything. And you've never had a meltdown, so this really should have been a red flag for me; actually neither you nor chubby have had any sort of forum freak-out. Again, I am sorry for not picking up on the obvious.

I obviously should have realized that everything being said was accurate and should have banned him immediately without giving him a chance to straighten himself out. I mean, I don't need to know what's going on to accept that someone should be banned. A members word is good enough for me.

After this incident, I've been told by severenz that I am expected to be more than just a bouncer. But really, I had no idea that it was expected of me. Else-wise I would have banned him upon his first request (or your first suggestion, I don't recall what came first).

Going forward I will react immediately to anyones request that someone be banned. Including myself, actually. So if someone wants me to ban donteatpoop, just let me know. That guy sucks at moderating and reacting to member demands. Fuck him.
                  The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                    And you, obviously have never acted in any way that would leave anyone to believe that you were being dishonest. I mean, it's not like you've ever appeared to be full of shit or exaggerated anything. And you've never had a meltdown, so this really should have been a red flag for me; actually neither you nor chubby have had any sort of forum freak-out. Again, I am sorry for not picking up on the obvious.
                    No, I've never been intentionally dishonest, actually. People might find me full of shit at times, but I find them full of shit too. That's not the same thing as lying. Sure, I admit to having a flair for the dramatic; but there have been times, and I tried really damn hard to communicate this to you on multiple occasions, when shit really was happening. The fact that it suits you to consider me an unreliable narrator of my own life is a piss-poor excuse for not giving the slightest credence to a red flag. It's pretty convenient to bunch past incidents into nothing more than "freak-out" or "melt-down", but you know what? On any given issue that's come up here in the past, whenever I think about it, I usually come to pretty much the same conclusion I came to the first time around. Hysterical drama queen is a really cheap and easy cliche, and an equally easy way to immediately dismiss both an individual and her ideas. In any case, I have spewed out more than my share of eloquent and reasoned sentences here to convince people that my temper, even when burning hot (and this state of affairs is the exception, not the rule), is still controlled by a functioning logical mind. As I said in my last post, if all I needed was expressionism, then I certainly wouldn't have bothered with actual statements expressing actual ideas.

I have finally come to regret sharing some of the rougher details of my personal life here, not because I gave anything away that I didn't want anyone to know, but because it's all, as you say, just a matter of freakout and exaggeration where you and certain others are concerned. I know, it's the internet and we can do whatever the fuck we want, and isn't that just endlessly jolly; but you know, I was sort of hoping against hope that maybe one or two of my particular issues or new ideas wouldn't be chewed up and regurgitated back in my face. I tried pretty hard in the last few months to put forth a notion of how we could all relate to one another, something a bit more trusting and nuanced, where the anonymous forum didn't become the instant excuse for "not giving a fuck". This idea was willfully misunderstood and then thoroughly trounced. Fine, that's democratic enough, but at the very least try to remember that this sort of contribution makes up for a large proportion of my total forum participation. You have a determinedly selective memory when it comes to me, and it seems that I just don't possess the right vocabulary to get you to see me as a person too.

And as for those moments of pure temper or pissing contest or occasional drunkenness or whatever else could legitimately come close to a real definition of "freak out"? Name one other time when I have sent multiple emails to both mod and admin because forum activity had reached a point of such total inappropriateness and systematic abuse. This isn't exactly serial behavior on my part, and I'd ask you not to paint it as such, seeing as it's untrue.

Comment

I guess I was wrong. My apologies. You're a vision of honesty. Please, tell me more about the kult.

Anyway, the issue has been resolved for some time now but you keep bringing it up in an apparent attempt to elicit a response (a practice commonly referred to as trolling, by the way.)

But I'll indulge you once more and explain it as clearly as I can.

No one knew what the hell was going on. It appeared that Chubby was up to his usual antics. Your messages never reached me until long after the fact. I told you to fuck off because you were being overly rude and demanding of me and would not listen to me when I explained that I was a mod in name only. (For the record, I have been told to handle issues in the future should they arise.) The issue continued. I talked to severenz (he actually contacted me about it, which was when I first realized I wasn't getting messages that were sent to me.) I then offered a couple of warnings to Chubby to see if he could be reasoned with. He began posting excessive suicide related posts. I banned him. Should have been the end of the story. For some reason it wasn't.

If you're going away for awhile, do it already. See you when/if you come back. Hopefully we'll all be in better moods by then.

Also, and completely unrelated. Happy birthday. I forget if it's recently passed us by or if it's on the horizon; but hope it's better than all this crap.

Comment

Wait, so the kult counts as lying? That's funny. I could have sworn it was creativity. It was pretty fucking funny and engaging for many people, if I recall. I didn't think anything that entirely whacky and obviously invented would ever be taken seriously enough to count as a strike against me, but okay. I learn new things every day.

Every one of my posts was in response to someone else's and they were mostly pretty carefully thought out, so I hardly see how that counts as trolling, but again...learning something new.

Happy birthday to you too.

See y'all.

Comment

Wait, so trolls can't have well thought out posts? As a troll, I take offense to this remark.

Comment

Not sure when it got taken down, but the story is gone. Good work to all those that supported my holy jihad on plagiarism and your efforts will be rewarded with 9 virgins in the afterlife. (Sorry, but we can't afford as many as the Muslims can.)
                            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

"a holy struggle on plagiarism," End? lol

the 72 virgins aren't mentioned in the quran and are most likely mistranslated from 72 angels, pure in spirit

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information