HOID sucks and is gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOID sucks and is gay

Apotheosis has been just kicking back soaking up ratings and adoration for other people's work for long enough, I think it's time somebody else gets in on that racket. And by someone else I mean me.

All the cool kids* are hanging out in TIL now, haven't you heard?

What's TIL, you ask? Why, it's The Interdimensional Library, it has books so its for smart people but it also warps reality with dragons and spaceships and robot ninjas** so it's at least 200% cooler than a dumb hallway with doors.

TIL will be open for business October 1st, it's going to be the NEXT BIG THING so you guys want to make sure you get in on the ground floor with this okay.

Minimum of seven pages to be published, any subject (though horror is encouraged because October), and for a limited time only I will have a special offer just for the forum cool club, I will pledge ZERO AMERICAN DOLLARS*** for every page over the minimum. You heard that right, ZERO AMERICAN DOLLARS, what a deal!!! Shelf space is infinite but spots near the front desk are only available while they last, so don't waste any time, apply today!

*cool kids with timetravel only
    **some statements might be lies
    ***and cents

Bring it on self hating homosexual unicorn man! I relish the opportunity to squash some puny competition.
    Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
      Bring it on self hating homosexual unicorn man!
      Who told you my secret?

Comment

This seems approps.

Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

End, I need serious help. I almost tried liking your post.

Comment

I was just going to say that I missed Perry Bible Fellowship, but then I realized that he's still updating! Well, occasionally.

Besides just the twisted humor I actually really love the art and the way he'll mix it up with so many different styles.

Comment

Man you guys BETTER be thinking of something to post in my library. My original plan was to reserve a special room near the front desk just for yall but now I don't know, I might give it to that kid with the Star Wars fanfic instead.

Comment

Hmmm... 7 room minimum? Yeah, I'll come up with something.
                Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

oh right this is a thing I was doing

Comment

Hey HOID

I'd just like to see the HOID up and running again. The story's still great, ever if rambling, and maybe the rambing's the best part. If someone else is planning to take it over, fine with me.
                    As for me, I don't mind unicorns at all.

Comment

PandaRose, my plan wasn't simply to take over the Hall of Infinite Doors, but to rip it off I mean surpass it in every day with the new and vastly superior Interdimensional Library!

...or at least that was the plan but then I never got around to it.

I'll be putting it up for real within a day or so though...luckily I won't need any actual content for it to show up on the main page, just lots of rooms!

I can reserve you an area in the Friends of the Library section in the front if you'd like, though I'm not exactly expecting anyone to be jostling for shelf space for a good long time. I'll be placing story hooks here and there as time goes by...nice way to keep myself in practice even when I'm being too butterfly-minded to focus on a bigger project (ie: most of the time) and it's also a convenient loophole to let get around my self-imposed exile from starting new stories until I finish some of my old ones. As for content from random users, eh, we'll see...

Oh, and I see you're new here, so welcome to the forum and all that. Sorry you joined during one of it's more dead-ish periods.

Comment

Wow, this is taking longer than I expected.

Comment

Okay pretend like I said I'd be posting it in a week or so. This is turning into a ridiculous amount of work.

(YAAAY triple post!)

Comment

Okay this is weird, I never had it set so I had to review submissions on HOID but it says I have all these rooms pending.

Are all stories now set so you have to review all submissions? If so, that is annoying.
                            Click it now.

Comment

Also are the statistics still broken?
                              Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information