Hall of SHAME 5: Orgy of the SHAMED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of SHAME 5: Orgy of the SHAMED!

Doing this a little early because why the fuck not, and I'll just update it if someone else has to go into the SCORN pit.

Anyway, let's get on with it…

HALL OF SHAME

Apotheosis (IWT10)
    Cat2000 (IWT9)
    ChubbyTeletubby (IWT8)
    Crunchyfrog (IWT8)
    Dreamshell (IWT8)
    Filipinofreddy (IWT9)
    King Malice (IWT7)
    Locke (IWT7)
    Mizal (IWT11)
    Playa988 (IWT9)
    Sansevieria (IWT9)
    Smeester (IWT7)
    Spartan (IWT7)
    Spyronic (IWT11)
    Tim2000 (IWT8)

PIT OF SCORN

Mizal (IWT8)

Well besides the people who were already SHAMED, volunteered and still failed to submit anything to redeem their SHAME (Locke, Dream and Cat), we also got two new people on the list this year. Spyronic AND Mizal!

Mizal is now in the unique position of being both SHAMED AND SCORNED! Truly a proud day for her as now her virtual life now mimics her real one!

In any event it truly was fortunate for BatCountry that he was in charge of this year's contest so that he could blatantly abuse his power by extending the due date and avoid the SHAME that he so richly deserved!

That's it for this year! Tune in next year and see who gets SHAMED for IWT12 or hell with the way these contests go, you might even have to tune in two years from now to see who gets SHAMED for IWT12!
    Last edited by End Master; 03-07-2015, 02:52 AM.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Shouldn't DEP be reprieved from the Hall of Shame since he volunteered for and entered the contest this year? What other way is there to get oneself out of the ignominious pit?

For the record, I feel roughly the same way about SHAME and SCORN as I do about the death penalty: pointlessly punitive with absolutely no demonstrated deterrent effect upon would-be literary criminals. I'm really not sure why End has been quite so devoted to keeping it going as an informal adjunct to the contest all these years. It seems to me we'd be better off trying to revive the contest in a way that gets people interested again.

Hopefully that's still possible.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Whoops, forgot to take DEP off the old list, thanks for catching it.

As for the SHAME and SCORN, for the record I didn't even introduce the SCORN thing, Usoki did that and everyone else after him just kept it going, same thing for SHAME after I introduced it. Hence why the Hall of SHAME continues.

And I introduced SHAME in the first place because I was getting sick of seeing people saying "Sure I'll join in the contest!" and then they completely flaked out on it.

The purpose of SHAME was to at least try to lock people into submitting something after they ran their mouths off and it actually did work to a limited degree. Or at least it did when I was in charge of the contests. Personally I think Bat went overboard with the silly "Banished from time and space" thing.

If you don't want the SHAME thing to continue well it's up to YOU to win THIS year's contest and throw off the shackles of this barbaric practice that I introduced so many years ago!

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SUCCEED IN THIS CHALLENGE?

Well that's up to the voters!
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
        Personally I think Bat went overboard with the silly "Banished from time and space" thing.

Well that was sort of a joke. No way anyone would adhere to such a notion. This forum is such a ghost town anyway that to ignore or cut someone off would be insane. I'm fine with just SHAME and SCORN.

And hey, I would of perfectly been able to make the February 6th? date I had in place but it would of just been two stories instead of the four we have now. Well, 3 1/2 stories due to me not uploading the story when I should have. I actually may have found a way to recover the lost documents but I won't add them to my story until after the contest. Ugh.

So actually, me extending the dates allowed Ves and Bear to avoid SHAME. So, I'm pretty nice! Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that until Rapist Jeff decides to write another report on how awful I am and how much I'm into beastiality.

Comment

I like it down here in the pit. No one expects me to actually write anything anymore, it's nice.

If I make a random forum post from my phone, that's a good day for me, I've filled my non-existent writing obligations for the year.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information