X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, maybe not. Can't say for sure.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I think I'm going to need more time... I am vastly behind in where I was planning to be.

Comment

Yeah me too I guess, though that's still not an official answer. The theme of betrayal is very near and dear to my heart, however.

Comment

I've never really experienced betrayal in my personal life so its become really difficult to find inspiration for this story.

So I've decided to systematically betray everyone close to me in an attempt to gauge their reactions to my betrayal. I'm not really sure how to do it effectively. Any tips from anyone who has betrayed close friends, family, spouse?

Like, would it be good if my brother and sister-in law asked me to watch their dogs while on vacation, on the day they come back I give the dogs huge amounts of laxatives so they just shit all over their house? I mean that seems more like a prank to me but I guess it could be a betrayal of trust?

I could kill the dogs but that seems way too extreme and I don't want to go to jail for attempting to log someones reaction to betrayal....Oh this is way too complicated.

I'll just go the old fashioned route and cheat on my girlfriend and see what she does. Best way to do it though? Do I just tell her or do I set it up so she walks in on me? That may get the best reaction. Oh my mind is so busy with ideas right now!

Comment

Hahaha. Yes, Batcunt I think those are great ideas.

The rules don't say 'no comedies'. (old man voice) I won the very first IWT contest with a comedy called Reunion. I almost won the second contest with a comedy called Ducky Park.

If you wrote a comedy you'd be following in the steps of greatness.
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Soo... extension? Possible? Not? (It's clicked onto NaNoWriMo, so now I've got that to do, too...)

Comment

Extension to the end of 2015 it is.

Comment

Treachery! Villainy! I caught my homegirl moving in on my man today. She decided to "keep him company" while he waited for me to get out of a conference. Now he's stroking her hair and remarking how delightfully horsey it is? What the fuck is going on?! Where's my fucking JD?!

Comment

Your man is attracted to horses? Bestiality is a crime and your man should be imprisoned for his unfettered equine attraction.

But...this sounds like great inspiration for your story. You have a real life situation involving betrayal! Man betrays woman for a sultry mare. Their love forbidden, yet so tantalizing. This will be a love story ten times better than Twilight. You are in a position to make millions Ves!

Comment

Looking forward to your horse love story, Ves.

Comment

Soooo as I'm willing to bet for everyone else, it has been a busy holiday season for myself. I would like to contribute a story for the contest but I am going to request that Mr. Poopy will push it back to the end of January. That is a fair date I could meet and it's a time that not much is going on for most people.

I'm not sure who else is in the contest, but can I get an amen?!

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL; YA BIG BUNCH OF NE'ER-DO-WELLS!

Comment

Yeah... I've had trouble actually doing any more work. I have two stories just on the 20 rooms amount, but not a lot of substance to them.

Comment

Extension Granted!

So much for starting it early with the hopes it would be done in time.

Comment

I don't want to be one of those jerks who keeps stringing things along. I know what my intentions are, but I also know what my realities are. I see you granted the extension til the end of the month so I guess I'll just add a belated "Amen".

Happy New Year everyone.

Comment

I made the deadline earlier this contest hoping it would spawn entries that were turned in on time. Instead it's later than ever. haha. I should have expected this.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information