Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzy's Strange Saga Released!

Finally uploaded the entire story.

Full self contained story, but acts as a direct sequel to the short "Good Girl" story in Tales From the Basement.

Also acts as a semi-sequel to the other two short TFTB stories, Repression, TRASH, Love SICK and Geek.

And as a semi-prequel to Ground Zero.

16 epilogues.

http://infinite-story.com/story/room.php?id=59445
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Nice! It's been awhile. Just having a quick look but I'm at work right now, I'll take some time to go through it properly this weekend.
    Endure the daily dangers as the world descends into madness!
    Descend into madness yourself because hey everyone’s doing it!
    Experience the mysteries of the Gray Building!
    Experience the trashiness of the trailer park!
    Experience the fanaticism of the cult compound!
    Experience the clowniness of the carnival!
    Experience a whole bunch of other shit you probably don’t want to!
    Interact with more fucked up people than yourself!
    Have sex with said fucked up people!
    Several ways to die!
    Several HORRIBLE ways to die!
    See how various past stories interconnect!
    Cameos and references galore!
    Sixteen different epilogues, some of which might just hit you right in the FEELS!
    Man how come we didn't get this awesome pitch over here?

Comment

So far, I've only read through to the "Matriarch of Madness" ending. It was an... interesting journey getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
        Man how come we didn't get this awesome pitch over here?
        At CYS it's a younger crowd so exciting explosions and such are expected a little more over there.

It's a more subdued and mature crowd here so the advertising is classier and bare minimum.

For example if I advertised over at COG, I'd make more of an emphasis about how this was a story containing a female protagonist and her struggle to fool the Tumblr SJW crowd over there.

Anyway glad to see Dreamshell got the most fucked up epilogue on his first try though.

Comment

I've been really busy lately getting bad news from doctors, but I'll be on it soon too. I really want some escapism that won't challenge me intellectually . End, did you happen to get any cult inspiration from my own kult? Do I make a cameo? Or is it just your own universe of characters (which I've always found kind of dickish in authors unless they write comic books or serials. I guess that makes you a dick. Ooh, tough stuff right there.)

So we're matured and subdued now, are we? Well I guess the day had to come sooner or later.

I would like to apologize to all of you for no longer providing the sort of entertainment that my, to borrow End's descriptor "chaotic" lifestyle and personality once created. Remember that creative ebb I talked about? Yeah, still happening.

Anyway, props to me for making this post on your thread and about your story but really all about myself. I guess I really am feeling sorry for myself just a little bit, which is actually a very rare feeling for me. I've learned, to my eternal wonderment, that self-sympathy (I won't call it "pity" because it's really a rather drier, more crusty feeling) is actually a completely different feeling from self-loathing, of which I've had a generous lifetime's supply. Are you curious about the source of that? Probably not. I'd have to go into lots of daddy issues anyway and boy is that dull in anything but linear fiction, and then only in the most capable hands. As that smelly Russian dude once said, happy families are all comprised of cloned nose-picking bores, but fucked up families, such glorious things, are all fucked up in their own unique and interesting ways. I think the same can be said of individuals too.

And since I've now learned, thanks to Mizal, that your story features, even for you, an absolute explosion of fucked up people, I think I've found my weekend's reading.

You see, I could manage to finish the post and actually make it about you.

****five seconds elapse*****

Now that I'm sitting here though, my vagina is really starting to smart. I had a pap smear today and all you have to do is say the word speculum nice and slowly and with hard emphasis on the consonants to get a verbal idea of what my vagina feels like right now.

Right, so it's all about me again. Oh sigh. If you only knew, you wouldn't hold it against me, I don't believe so anyway; it's just that I'm now under this injunction to be mature and ... subdued. Fuck that. I'm downright stoic.

I guess since I keep pitting my more selfish and selfless natures against each other, I'll end on a sort of weird and impersonal note and merely observe that a non-corporeal state of being is probably the highest possible attainment. No more torments of the flesh and all that biblical shit.

I hear Jesus was an infirm weakling, but that could just be Pharisee gossip I read in the Improper Judean.

Congratulations on your story. That was a massive turd of an effort. It must have been more satisfying than taking a massive shit after a sorely needed enema. Have I told you about my last colonoscopy?

I'm a little more talkative today than usual. It's just that all that nervous despair has got to go somewhere.

Story. Your story. Story, story, story, your story, story, story, your story, story, stor...
          My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
            I've been really busy lately getting bad news from doctors, but I'll be on it soon too. I really want some escapism that won't challenge me intellectually . End, did you happen to get any cult inspiration from my own kult? Do I make a cameo? Or is it just your own universe of characters (which I've always found kind of dickish in authors unless they write comic books or serials. I guess that makes you a dick. Ooh, tough stuff right there.)

So we're matured and subdued now, are we? Well I guess the day had to come sooner or later.

I would like to apologize to all of you for no longer providing the sort of entertainment that my, to borrow End's descriptor "chaotic" lifestyle and personality once created. Remember that creative ebb I talked about? Yeah, still happening.

Anyway, props to me for making this post on your thread and about your story but really all about myself. I guess I really am feeling sorry for myself just a little bit, which is actually a very rare feeling for me. I've learned, to my eternal wonderment, that self-sympathy (I won't call it "pity" because it's really a rather drier, more crusty feeling) is actually a completely different feeling from self-loathing, of which I've had a generous lifetime's supply. Are you curious about the source of that? Probably not. I'd have to go into lots of daddy issues anyway and boy is that dull in anything but linear fiction, and then only in the most capable hands. As that smelly Russian dude once said, happy families are all comprised of cloned nose-picking bores, but fucked up families, such glorious things, are all fucked up in their own unique and interesting ways. I think the same can be said of individuals too.

And since I've now learned, thanks to Mizal, that your story features, even for you, an absolute explosion of fucked up people, I think I've found my weekend's reading.

You see, I could manage to finish the post and actually make it about you.

****five seconds elapse*****

Now that I'm sitting here though, my vagina is really starting to smart. I had a pap smear today and all you have to do is say the word speculum nice and slowly and with hard emphasis on the consonants to get a verbal idea of what my vagina feels like right now.

Right, so it's all about me again. Oh sigh. If you only knew, you wouldn't hold it against me, I don't believe so anyway; it's just that I'm now under this injunction to be mature and ... subdued. Fuck that. I'm downright stoic.

I guess since I keep pitting my more selfish and selfless natures against each other, I'll end on a sort of weird and impersonal note and merely observe that a non-corporeal state of being is probably the highest possible attainment. No more torments of the flesh and all that biblical shit.

I hear Jesus was an infirm weakling, but that could just be Pharisee gossip I read in the Improper Judean.

Congratulations on your story. That was a massive turd of an effort. It must have been more satisfying than taking a massive shit after a sorely needed enema. Have I told you about my last colonoscopy?

I'm a little more talkative today than usual. It's just that all that nervous despair has got to go somewhere.

Story. Your story. Story, story, story, your story, story, story, your story, story, stor...
            Can't let you suddenly get poster's remorse and delete that one.

Anyway, yeah it's just my own universe of characters and references mostly from the various stories I mentioned in the first post, so it's a full time exercise in dickery.

So no cameo by you, but you may feel more of a connection to the protagonist this time due to her being female. (a real female with a proper vagina and everything mind you, not a chick with a dick that believes he's really a girl deep down inside)

Then again you may not, and decide that it's just another example of a straight white guy not knowing how to write women, but then again what else would you really expect from a card carrying member of the rapist patriarchy?

Though I'm probably jepordizing my standing with them just by making the attempt, but hey I was just in it for mansplaining slut shaming lulz anyway.

Comment

Thanks, EndMaster. My day comes to a glorious close after three pages in which I attempted to join the circus, then do the right thing and say good-bye to my family, only to get run down by rednecks and have my body broken by their pickup truck before they rape and murder me.

The only fun part of that was the sexy clown suit.

Now I'm a sad clown. The kind that just sits on the edge of the ring and cries through the whole show.

Comment

Endmaster I haven't been to the COG site in awhile but iirc a necessity to appeal to that crowd is an assurance that they can play as any gender and relationship combination. Needs a choice to staple on a dick and let each possible romantic partner have an optional opposite gendered clone or else be bi. Nothing else needs to be changed at all because other than direct gender references obviously a story with a Suzy as a protagonist is written word for word exactly the same as one with a Sammy.

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                Thanks, EndMaster. My day comes to a glorious close after three pages in which I attempted to join the circus, then do the right thing and say good-bye to my family, only to get run down by rednecks and have my body broken by their pickup truck before they rape and murder me.

The only fun part of that was the sexy clown suit.

Now I'm a sad clown. The kind that just sits on the edge of the ring and cries through the whole show.
                A fitting end for that path. Carnies. Ugh.

But no seriously, it puts things in perspective! No matter how bad a day you're having, just think, 'At least I wasn't run over by rednecks and raped and murdered. Yet.' and then you'll feel so much happier!

Who ever could have guessed that in his old age End would go soft and start writing things that cheer people up.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                  “Your name oughta be Zero, because that’s exactly how far you’re ever going to get with me. The same goes for the rest of you fucktards! Just because I’m new here doesn’t mean I’m just going to take your fucking abuse!”
                  Right on.

Gurl PowR!

I really like you as a chick.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information