Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK
    replied
    I am vaguely interested. No formal commitment. Besides, a vow made by a fiend (even a sexy one) is worthless.

I am interested. I am vague. I am vaguely interested. I am also vogue.

My animal might be a sloth. I know.

Maybe not. Seems intriguing though. Or a koala.

Or a hamster. No. Not a hamster. That dredges up too many good/bad memories.

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    replied
    Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
    None what so ever but it is generally standard practice to express at least a small amount of vague interest, being mindful not to formally commit.
    Fair enough. Consider this an amount of vague interest, but not a formal committal. Once I get some of my current darlings wrapped up, I'll provide a more substantial affirmation.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    None what so ever but it is generally standard practice to express at least a small amount of vague interest, being mindful not to formally commit.

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    replied
    Is there a deadline for formally committing?

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    Originally posted by screaminginside View Post
    Sorry for complicating things... I'm just a newbie. *shrugs*
    Sorry, lol.
    Don't worry about it. Someone was bound to complicate it.

Leave a comment:

• screaminginside
    replied
    Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
    There really is nothing you guys can't complicate, is there?
    Sorry for complicating things... I'm just a newbie. *shrugs*
    Sorry, lol.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    If they are animals who are partying, yes they are acceptable.

I think this will need to be literal animals.

A few outside the box ideas that I think would be acceptable would be like an animal in human form (a bear transformed into a human), a human transformed to an animal; someone who wears an animal costume, werewolf, a feral child; etc....

If you come up with something else please message me. Loose on how you use the animal(s); but the story must involve animals... And not just party animals. With people who act like animals, it depends on if you're saying "you're such an animal!" then no; but if you're like "Steve keeps sniffing everybody's butts and howling at the moon" then yes.

Leave a comment:

• IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK
    replied
    Are party animals acceptable?

*shields himself as various projectiles are hurled*

Sorry.

At least I'm not drunk and suicidal anymore.

Just suicidal.

Just kidding.

Not funny.

Okay.

Leave a comment:

• Vesnic
    replied
    There really is nothing you guys can't complicate, is there?

Leave a comment:

• End Master
    replied
    Our contests are generally open until enough people enter them. Lol.

But yeah it's still open.

I was sort of wondering too about the animal thing in that could it be like a mythological animal such as a sphinx or manticore.

Leave a comment:

• screaminginside
    replied
    Hope it's okay to post here??

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
    Use the animals as you see fit. Completely up to your interpretation.
    Is this contest still open? If so, I may be interested...

Does it have to be an "actual" animal, or can I write a story about a person who acts like an animal? Or even is considered an animal by his peers based upon his actions? Either way, the contest has my interest.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    Use the animals as you see fit. Completely up to your interpretation.

Leave a comment:

• BatCountry
    replied
    Now when you say animal character(s), do we need to be specific in any way? Are they anthropomorphic? Can they talk? Must they be the main protagonist or can the animals be secondary characters? Just seems a little vague to me as animals have been used in so many different ways in stories.

Either way...I'm gonna say I'm in. Just for the fact that if no one else enters, I will win by default. Maybe a second IS victory will make up for...everything else...

I live in a house made of horse manure.

Count me in Poopy. Lets get this beastiality train movin'!

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    BUT ANYWAY: The theme for this one is Animal character(s).

In true Infinite-story fashion, this thread derailed FAST.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    No, I appreciate the suggestion, End. But in the past when I've offered invites over there the closest I got to an entry was "can I post it on CYS?"

And I had to be like. "No. This contest is not on CYS, it's on infinite-story"

Also, Mizal; I don't recall having a "CYS is scum" attitude at any point; nor of our whole forum group having one... Just a few gripes here and there and an expression of why they preferred infinite-story... Hell I was the first to post stories on both sites and I still check in from time to time over there. I just don't engage in their forums because... Well personal preference. I find their chatter dull. They've got some talented writers though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information