Cat2000!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat2000!!!!

One of the greatest writers to ever join this site has just joined the new forums.

Yaaaaaay! Welcome (back), Cat. We missed you greatly.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Yes, welcome back, Cat.

Funkymango told me in a PM that he had tried posting in the forums but couldn't. I tried to explain to him that these new forums require a separate registration than the main site, but he hasn't responded yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
      Yes, welcome back, Cat.

Funkymango told me in a PM that he had tried posting in the forums but couldn't. I tried to explain to him that these new forums require a separate registration than the main site, but he hasn't responded yet.
      He did register though. I saw his name at the bottom for a while.

Comment

We need to bring this problem before Sev, then.

He (funkymango) expressed an interest in posting on the forums. In my PMs with him I can tell you he is a worthy chap, one of the old guard, and deserves posting privileges.

I wonder what the problem could be? Buggy code dude to the re-write? I doubt it.

He and Zavu were about the only two brits represented here. Of course there was also KAG (from Scotland) and CelticFrostQueen, an American who married British and lived in Newcastle.

Wow. I've been here awhile. I think maybe only EndMaster has been here longer. Huh.

Funkymango was a London eastsider and I liked him. He deserves all of our efforts in regaining his posting privileges.

Comment

I enjoy the great mango of funk as well. But wasn't he austrailian and living in the Nam?

And isn't futurecast, one of the legends of infinite-story, a brit? He's registered on here and posts from time to time.

Comment

Oh ya. Duh.

Drugs are bad. ut uh.

Nevermind.

Futurecast. SO who the hell is funkymango!?!?!

I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

jesus Christ.

Christ.

Fuck me.

Whatever. Everyone ignore everything I say from here on out. I have lost all mental function.

I'm just this biggest asshole. I wrote this dude all these PMS.
            Jesus Christ. Fuck me. It's all over folks.
            Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 02-01-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Shabti, at least, is still lurking. But I like to think of that group as the "Elder Guard"- it sounds more mythical, legendary, and elitist that way.
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                He did register though. I saw his name at the bottom for a while.
                I think there's something glitchy with the forum sign in for a few people.

Like when Ves first joined this forum she wasn't showing up on the member list and couldn't post even though it was showing that she had joined as a newest member on the bottom. She had to resign in under a new name.

Funky and Cat2000 aren't showing up on the member list and Funky can't post (Don't know about Cat2000) so I'm guessing it might be a similar situation here.
                Last edited by End Master; 02-02-2008, 07:43 AM.
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

What happened to me was there was a really huge lag time between signing in and getting the confirmation email from the system. So long, in fact, that I signed in under a different name thinking that the first one simply hadn't worked at all. (Inexplicably, I got the second confirmation email immediately. I had it sent to a different, but no more functional email address...) I had already made something like 30 posts under the name Vesnic by the time the email came in for Vesnicie. Sev offered to change it back, but I was ok sticking with the shortened name. Besides, I'm still the same beast under either one.
                  My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I'm still here! I no lurk!

Comment

Working...
                    Do Not Sell My Personal Information