This is an advertisement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is an advertisement

NEW! From the people who brought you the small inflatable pocket Vagina! It's the...

LARGE INFLATABLE COCK!

IT'S LARGE! IT'S INFLATABLE! IT'S FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!

The large inflatable cock is a state-of-the-art, fully inflatable, lightweight cock. It's compact, it's dishwasher safe, and it comes with an easy-to-use drop down foreskin sheath.

Our large inflatable cocks come in two interchangeable base units: black and white. White models are perfect for people on the go - small enough when deflated to fit into your pocket, and big enough to still give you that WOW factor. Our black models are just that, truly monstrous. For when you need something more appropriate for an orgy or family get together.

Our large inflatable cocks are constructed using only the finest polycarbonate thermoplastic polymers available on the market today! And unlike OTHER large inflatable cocks sold by our competitors, OUR large inflatable cocks are manufactured in AMERICA!

These large inflatable cocks weren't made by no God damn communist pygmies!

Engineered to withstand an assault of over 4,000 psi! Go ahead! Blow this cock UP!

Use your large inflatable cock as a safety flotation device! Use your large inflatable cock like a beach ball at your next family outing! Or you use your large inflatable cock to spice things up in the bedroom! The list goes on and on!

People are talking about the large inflatable cock, here's what they're saying!

"It's like my husbands cock, but longer, more accessible, and hypoallergenic."

"I'm not a big fan of cocks or artificial cocklike objects. But it was nice. I liked it. Five stars. And it's made in America."

"I thought everything worth blowing up had been blown up, and everything worth making into a cock had been made into a cock. Now I see I was wrong."

Scene shifts to a middle-aged woman, standing with her husband and several of her children in her living room...

"We just love our large inflatable cock. I Think the kids like it more than we do sometimes...."

Everyone chuckles.

"And that's the thing," the husband chimes in. "My wife and I originally bought the large inflatable cock to infuse a little excitement into our sex life. But really what it's done is bring us closer together as a family. And there's really no price you can place on that."

"I like to sleep with the large inflatable cock because it's big and it's black and it keeps away monsters at night," the little girl adds.

Available in Mexico for years, our large inflatable cocks have never been approved for sale in America - that is until NOW!

Okay, so you've selected your base unit. Great. But what now? Now you select the snap on blow-up balls you want to use. It's that simple. Our new starter kit contains the whole kit and kaboodle, including the automatic electric cock inflator! We guarantee that you'll go from no cock and balls, to fully inflated cock and balls within five minutes, or your money back!

Every one of our large inflatable cocks has been field tested by a team of professional cock handlers!

Are you bored on a Sunday afternoon?

Blow it up!

It's time for a night out on the town with some friends...

Blow it up!

The kids are griping and whining that they're bored...

Blow it up!

The wife is complaining, about this and that, she just wont shut up...

Blow it up!

Act now! Operators are standing by! Call now and we'll throw in a bottle of large inflatable cock lube, for when you get that large inflatable cock caught in a jam, free! Plus a $5 off coupon for a ChubTub Masturbator's Kit and Criers and Liars Guide, including a complimentary box of kleenex brand tissues. All for the low, low get up and blow price of $49.99!

BUT WAIT!

There's more!

Call RIGHT now and we'll throw in a Special Limited Edition Commemorative Michael Ray Holt Erotic Child Sex Doll and Erotic Sex Prose Book of Poetry!!!!

When life sucks...

Blow it up!

Balls sold separately.

Warning: This product is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
    Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 04-24-2016, 06:36 AM.
Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information