Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a boring life in a boring town

im alone in a crowd and im paranolid of every sound

So I'm driving down the inetrstate and I've realized Ive become THAT guy. The one whos not gonna pull over when the cops put on their lights. Drugs and alcohol are an evil infection of the mind and body....but I live in an evil world where no one listens to me. Sorry to post my same tedious shit. Sobreity IS peace. But I will never be able to be sober. I'm too weird and lonely and angry and smart.
    Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 05-07-2016, 04:16 AM.

Comment

You know its bad when your own piss smells like vodka.

Comment

I thought vodka was supposed to be scentless... So, your pee smelling like vodka isn't really such a bad thing.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Thanks for responding dep i just need rational human cointact. But a youre right. I love you bro. Vodka does have smell though. Especially 100 proof. It smells like poison
          Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 05-07-2016, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Today I thought about buying a beer, but didn't. I don't really like beer anyway except when it's right on the verge of freezing and it's really hot outside. So I only thought of it in the first place because two people from work were there buying their own. Peer pressure can sure be insidious wow.

Well that's my beer story I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment

That's the lamest beer story I've ever heard. No I didn't enjoy it. Your posts are more tedious than mine. Why don't you go infest another fourm, Mizal? these forums may be dead, but at least when they were alive they were full of interesting people.

Comment

ok then

bye

Comment

Originally posted by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK View Post
                  That's the lamest beer story I've ever heard. No I didn't enjoy it. Your posts are more tedious than mine. Why don't you go infest another fourm, Mizal? these forums may be dead, but at least when they were alive they were full of interesting people.

Dude, way to lash out at the only person to bother responding to your desperate pleas for attention. What the fuck?

Comment

I know, right?

But Mizal is seriously a boring piece of shit. More boring than me.

Comment

No Chubby, you win the award for most "Boring Man of the Year". That WAS a boring beer story, But IM the boring piece of shit.

Comment

I don't have anything meaningful to add except I thought it was funny when Chubby called Mizal a boring piece of shit.
                        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by neleksein
                          They deserve it.
                          Assuming you're not just another bot, I'm afraid you'll have to try a lot harder than that to be a replacement Chubby.

Comment

Oh never mind, it is a bot. I got prematurely excited at what appeared to be a brief stirring of life around here.

There's always that delay before they edit in the link to whatever they're pushing.

Comment

Working...
                            Do Not Sell My Personal Information