CYS is the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYS is the best

I can't believe the community there used to annoy me so much. I look at the forums now and it's just an endless mine of solid gold.

Seriously you people who aren't Endmaster have no idea what you're missing.

That's what constitutes a brilliant day over at CYS? I dunno, man. I just can't identify. Such hair-splitting levels of micronerdery seem to me to be just another form of socially retarded masturbation. I think I could generate more illuminating conversations about my favorite Brillo pad. Or maybe by writing a Concise History of Bottle Caps or, perhaps, starting my very own Kitten Farm, complete with dirt and little ventilation holes. Those threads over there make me dizzy. If I want to feel like I'm on the fucking tilt-a-whirl, with shit sliding senselessly from right to left and back again, I'll either listen to the Insane Clown Posse or, as the brilliant Dylan Moran once said, "I'll just stand up too fast when I wasn't expecting it". I'll go even a little further out on this limb and admit that being forced to read CYS forum threads all day would very much define my own personal Gitmo. I enjoy them that much. And less.

Also, mizal, girlie, colons are your best friend. And for a change, I'm not making a fart joke.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

It was one of those magical things you just had to experience as it happened.

I actually wouldn't recommend clicking the link anymore, it turned into such a glorious clusterfuck which I'm sure would be headache-inducing to try and follow now. The way threads work over there basically encourages situations like that.

Anyway it was hilarious last night mainly because the amount of trolling going on, but now I've had no sleep and I have a headache and so I'm just going to hang out with you guys instead and be grumpy and curmudgeonly all day.

Comment

I've deleted what are (probably) the most entertaining parts of that thread. Sorry. Jesus Christ though, it's so hard to tell who is too young to know better and who is just trolling.

Also, you can just click 'non-threaded view' to get rid of the right-left span.
        Last edited by JJJ-thebanisher; 07-11-2014, 08:41 AM.
        How we paid such close attention
        To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Nah, actually most of it is still fairly entertaining.

I'm really not surprised that even within all that chaos and even with other people calling for his banning, nmelssx was whining and crying "victim" like he always does and trying to place the blame on me when I wasn't even involved in the thread Morgan was complaining about in the first place.

He really can't let go of an internet grudge. Lol.
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
            Nah, actually most of it is still fairly entertaining.

I'm really not surprised that even within all that chaos and even with other people calling for his banning, nmelssx was whining and crying "victim" like he always does and trying to place the blame on me when I wasn't even involved in the thread Morgan was complaining about in the first place.

He really can't let go of an internet grudge. Lol.
            Guess I'll have to ban you. I'm sorry it had to come to this but nmelssx is so hurt inside and it's just all your fault. All yours.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ-thebanisher View Post
              Guess I'll have to ban you. I'm sorry it had to come to this but nmelssx is so hurt inside and it's just all your fault. All yours.
              That's CYS justice for you. Harsh but fair.

It was a tough call, but I'm glad Sheriff 3J was man enough to make it.

Comment

Oh well, lasted longer there than I thought I would!

Comment

But who will the masses worship now?
                  The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

We will take his profile pic and raise up a new asshole in Endmaster's image.

Comment

No need for all that folks, I have already risen.

And it didn't even take me three days.

Comment

If I want to feel like I'm on the fucking tilt-a-whirl, with shit sliding senselessly from right to left and back again
                        I started reading the thread, but it wasn't doing my hangover any favors, and I had to stop.
                        Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                          I can't believe the community there used to annoy me so much. I look at the forums now and it's just an endless mine of solid gold.

Seriously you people who aren't Endmaster have no idea what you're missing.
                          Meh, I've seen better
                          I don't know whose wife I'll become in prison, but I'll always be your husband

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                            I started reading the thread, but it wasn't doing my hangover any favors, and I had to stop.
                            You can always click 'non-threaded' to view the thread without indentations.

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                              I feel ya. Let's take a couple of iced teas out on the porch, sit down and discuss good literature.

You can always click 'non-threaded' to view the thread without indentations.
                              Also, you can just click 'non-threaded view' to get rid of the right-left span.
                              Is there an echo in here? Dear 3J, I thank you for your handy advice on the finer points of CYS, but I have a sneaking suspicion that even a perfectly aligned column would not do much to erase the feeling of nauseated, seasick, and strangely nihilistic vestibulopathy one experiences while reading such threads.

And congrats, everybody, on creating a copycat thread right here on IS! Conversational yet inane, high-clickin' slim pickins, once had something to do with kittens...
                              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information