I can't Log in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't Log in...

It's actually kind of good this forum is here, even though nobody uses it...
    Perhaps my problem will be seen.

I can't log into the normal site right now. It says "The feature you are trying to access requires that you be logged in" even AFTER I use my log-in information. I clear cookies and have to try it again, but to no avail. I tried it on both my Mac and work PC, using three different browsers on two platforms, and still doesn't work.

Plus this is good to test posting to this forum.
    Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Testing...

(I didn't want to make a new thread just to test)

Edit: I see the edit function works well too.
    Last edited by End Master; 07-24-2007, 07:46 AM. Reason: Because I just like doing things like that.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Ahoy. The problem is fixed. Will be funny to see where people post with both forums up.

Comment

Yay! We can edit!

d'oh! There are emotes.

Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Looks good, severenz!

How long before we can upload avatars? And will there be a greater capacity allowance for image size, or same-old, same-old?
        Last edited by donteatpoop; 07-24-2007, 10:12 AM.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I think for the first time ever on a site that isn't mine I have the high post count. In fact I have twice as many as any of you right now. Not that it will last (especially once apoth gets here).
          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

As for the Avatar thing, I noticed that from the get go. He has them turned off, so "no avatar" is the only option allowed right now. I know this style of forum software allows for many avatar options though (set size uploads, offsite linking, chosen from a preset pool of images, etc.). Sev has never been big on any of the normal forums extras though (sigs, avatars, etc.) so who knows what he is going to do with them.

Comment

Working...
            Do Not Sell My Personal Information