IS Bouncer Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamshell View Post
    That title feels a little misleading. A person should have to write (and presumably post) something on here first before they can be seen as unoriginal and mediocre.

Therefore, I rename myself "Literary Fraud" until such a time.
    If you make it to five posts, your status changes to "Online Fiction Writer" so we can try out some different insults on you. Probably a lot of jokes about your mother, because creativity takes effort, and it's a subtle form of abuse when nobody bothers (the subtlety itself is creative and would ordinarily defeat the purpose, but my part in this is spoiling it for you).

At 25, you're a "Starving Artist" with some degree of legitimacy, so you'll probably be safe from casual, spur-of-the-moment cruelty at that point. Just letting you know what's in store.

On a side note, I think End has mod powers and is using them. I got this in my inbox this morning:

Originally posted by End Master
    You're next, buddy.
    I guess he's done with Ryan now.

I'm not going to say "I told you so," but you all brought this on yourselves.
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
      Maybe apoth would have voted for you if you hadn't murdered him in your basement.
      Wait what end master murdered apoth o_O <--Suprised
      Half Life 2 Combine Soldiers

RULES!

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
        I, Apoth am not dead and humbly support Endmaster's bid for moderator.

Yeah forget my previous message i thought Apoth died lol

RULES!

Comment

You realize that the last post before yours was from March? You're trying to post in a thread that's nine months old?
          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

um.....i guess

RULES!

Comment

Working...
            Do Not Sell My Personal Information