Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by End Master View Post
    "I HATE IT AND FUCK YOU!"
    Wow. I never said anything even close to this. In fact, I carefully chose my words so that I would be saying only what I really believed and what had been demonstrated in people's posts. You seem to get a lot of mileage out of painting me as hysterical, and I have to say it's getting really old. This is exactly what I mean by "belittling" my ideas. You parrot back what I've just said, except in caricature form, and you say things like "let's just call this out right now" as though to suggest that you are making an authoritative summary of things as they stand, all the while willfully misinterpreting what I've said and embellishing on the more emotional or salacious aspects. I speak for myself. I don't need you to restate my ideas or to make foregone conclusions of my ideas before they're even given a chance.

Compare:

"I HATE IT AND FUCK YOU!"

with

"Since I was the one making the suggestion, it would have been nice if certain people had taken the time to see where I was coming from and made suggestions vis-a-vis the proposed concept."

The statement which I actually made is measured, explanatory and purposefully uses the words "certain people" in order to avoid the misunderstanding that this is directed at everyone.

DEP and Locke had offered some interesting developments of this idea that I'd like to be able to explore further with them, or with others who are at least willing to entertain the possibility of a small change being made.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
      You seem to get a lot of mileage out of painting me as hysterical, and I have to say it's getting really old. This is exactly what I mean by "belittling" my ideas.
      If you're going to get on the topic of character assassination this isn't the first time you've accused me of "undermining you" (or belittling you this time around) which at this point is getting just as old. I get accused of being some bullying asshole who is raising a mob to burn you as a witch. I don't really need to paint you as hysterical, when you do a good job of it yourself by always putting yourself on a cross anytime a debate happens. Seriously you were doing the same thing in the IWT8 Results thread not too long along when you started bitching at Usoki and to a lesser degree DEP, saying how "unfun" everyone had become and how we all sold out to the "man" or something.

Fuck it, believe what you want because in the end everyone here really isn't going to give a shit if you're "hysterical" or if I'm being an asshole and the argument is pointless.

Anyway DEP and Locke did have some good ideas. Let's just go with those or discuss them in more detail I guess.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
        I get accused of being some bullying asshole who is raising a mob to burn you as a witch.
        Again, more nonsense hyperbole. I have never said this. I've never implied it. You don't seem to have the capacity to keep things properly in proportion. It hardly makes me hysterical if I have a legitimate gripe with something and express it as such. I haven't said anything here that earns the kind of vitriol you deliver.

And how are my criticisms on the IWT thread tantamount to putting myself on a cross? If you reread that post about "selling out to the Man", you'll see that it was done in sort of a playful way. I was hardly martyring myself. I really don't know where you get this stuff from, or why you feel such a strong need to keep at it. I make the complaints about your responses to me because that's how they make me feel, and that's how they read. It's got nothing to do with stirring up drama for the sake of drama. You've created a persona for me, reinforced it many times over when you've told people who ask about me that I'm a "drama queen" or "chaotic" or any of the other choice words you use to describe me. You won't let me be more than a two-dimensional cartoon.

And in case you didn't notice, when Usoki called me on the IWT discussion and kindly told me to shut up, I did in fact shut up. He was right. It's not my business how he decides to administer the next contest. I overstepped the line and then withdrew. That hardly seems like the behavior of someone whose mission is to stir up trouble at any cost.
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
          Again, more nonsense hyperbole. I have never said this. I've never implied it. You don't seem to have the capacity to keep things properly in proportion. It hardly makes me hysterical if I have a legitimate gripe with something and express it as such. I haven't said anything here that earns the kind of vitriol you deliver.
          And I wasn't belittling your ideas either, you came to that conclusion wrongly all by yourself and you're the one that claimed that I was painting you as hysterical which I wasn't either.

You just said if you have a legitimate gripe then you should be able to express it. Well I had a legitimate gripe (well I thought it was!) on the subject at hand and I expressed it, so what's the difference?

I don't really think I've been chewing you out either, if anything I've been holding back and damn near civilized in this whole thing. I haven't called you some chaotic drama queen or whatever. I don't think I've even swore at you. (Have I? I can't be bothered to check my last posts) And given that you've posted more than a few of your personal troubles and successes on here, I'm pretty sure we all know you're more than some two dimensional cartoon.

And NO, that last bit wasn't some personal shot at you, before you even think that's where I was going with that.

EDIT: Wait a minute, here's where I think you're getting a little mixed up and thinking I'm twisting your words.

Up above you quoted "I HATE IT AND FUCK YOU!" and the implication was that I was exaggerating what you said to us.

First of all if you read that original passage again, I wasn't even claiming you said anything like that. What I said was is that nobody said that line to you and everyone had explained their positions in a reasonable manner and in the meantime you were saying we were a bunch of naysayers that didn't want anything to change.

I don't know, this is getting sort of silly because I think this argument is due to assumption and misunderstanding more than anything at this point.
          Last edited by End Master; 02-22-2012, 02:05 PM. Reason: Forgot the exclaimation point at the end of FUCK YOU!
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information