Lets get the bugs out of here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get the bugs out of here.

Any outstanding bugs that you're seeing?

Post them here, including what browser you're using please. Thanks and keep being awesome!
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Hey! Speaking of of spring cleaning, there's this weird bipedal dog who keeps bumping into my ass with some freakishly large pooper-scooper thing and then demanding cash from me. Maybe this all happened in a fever dream, because I can see my arm extending, trying to get that fifty million billion dollar check into the doggy's paws, but then it falls, falls, falls, and is brushed in with the poop, never to see the light of day! Oh villainy!
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Mizal mentioned seeing a bug with "webpage cannot be found."

This would be the thread for bugs. I can replicate this on Ie. Mizal, is this on ie for you or are you on another browser?
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I haven't seen this bug since before the site overhaul, and of course things were a little crazy during the overhaul. It's never been a long-term problem for me, though. So I guess I'm just reporting a Grade-A Healthy report card from my side and I'll leave your bug pages alone now.
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Yep, still there, still annoying.

I don't browse the site anymore with IE, but even though it's invisible in Firefox it's still there, you can't click or highlight text anywhere in that spot.

I haven't the faintest idea what could be causing it, I guess we're being haunted by the ghost of another website or something.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information