New Contest on Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Contest on Worth

Fantasy Maze is the theme. If you're interested, follow this link.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Forget Worth1000. Here is another contest some of you perverts may be interested in:

http://www.literotica.com

Hahahaha! The irony here is just too funny. As you might know, I've been living with the folks since I started getting really sick last year. I stay out of their shit and try my best to keep them out of mine. I mentioned in passing to my father the other day that I had just won an online writing contest. And, lo and behold, I went to print something out on my dad's computer today, and the above link is what popped up!

Now here's something to make it really extra twisted. Imagine if I had been a writer on literotica instead of here and, unbeknown to both of us, was creating thrilling erotic fiction that was fueling my own dad's jack-off fantasies when he drags his perverted old ass up to his office every night and shuts the door.

I am going to go take a shower now.

No, maybe two showers.

And scrub my skin with a brillo pad and dish soap...

Another funny tidbit...as I was typing in "hotmail...", what came up first was "hotwifehotel.com". And here I thought my parents had given up their swinging exhibitionist adventures in their early 50's! Silly me!
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Hmm, I could see where such an occurance might cause some akward conversations at the dinner table.

Then again, you could turn a negative into a positive by making it a bonding experience.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

That's not the type of bonding experience that's legal in my state. Heh heh. I'm really high . Heh heheh.

Comment

hahaha! Ahhh, but seriously: At least he's reading.

Comment

Ves has been quite amusing lately.

Sort of wish we had that one poster to kick around though. I thought Megaman would be around more to fill that role, but I guess not.

If drums rejoined that would serve the purpose as well.
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

You need to sit your dad down and show him how to erase that shit.

I used to have that same problem with my dad after he and my mom divorced in high school.

And, yes. Ves has been on a roll.

Comment

Awww, shucks, guys! It's amazing what a combination of latent mental illness and shitloads of vicodin can do for the ol' funnybone.

Comment

You can kick me around if you know what I mean....
                  Devils are the bagel's favourite breakfast food!

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information