No announcement yet.

Time capsules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank Satan for potentially deadly doses of vodka and pain medication.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 07:51 AM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
      Thank Satan for potentially deadly doses of vodka and pain medication.
      Amen. I like nipples.

Comment

Just because she's dead doesn't mean she isn't getting into crazy antics. Haven't you ever seen a zombie flick? Or even just a necrophiliac fucking a corpse? Dead is the new black. Everyone cool is doing it, Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole, Spitzer's Career, and, from the content of her posts, Ves is soon to get in on the action as well.
        Click it now.

Comment

Hahaha! Well I already like necrophilia so much from my side of the life/death spectrum, I'm curious to try it soon from the other side.

(Oh, and this is inappropriate in this thread, but since you mentioned Spitzer, I just have to say before I forget...Why is it that Bush can fuck everyone in every way except sexually, yet he's still the gold standard of morals while Spitzer is getting destroyed for his midlife crisis? This is a sick fucking country, but y'all already knew that. I will now return you to your regularly scheduled program. I apologize for the interruption.)

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz zzzzzzzzzz
          Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
            Just because she's dead doesn't mean she isn't getting into crazy antics. Haven't you ever seen a zombie flick? ...
            Like this one? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0960890/
            Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

BULLSHIT, Ves.

Spitzer was the fucking Attorney General of New York State. He made his career off of being a holier than thou crusader. He was the CHIEF law enforcer of one of the greatest states in the WORLD.

Wake up, Ves. Put down the pain pills and try to think for a second.

We live in a country with a broken prison system. We have people going to prison for non-violent marijuana trafficking. We live in a culture where we would rather people poison their bodies with alcohol and tobacco then partake of completely safe and harmless mushrooms or smoke relatively harmless marijuana.

We don't rehabilitate these people. We just set them on the course toward inevitable self-destruction. The judges, the DAs, the crooked detectives. THESE are the criminals. George Bush is a moron, not a criminal. He is a misguided moron, no worst or better than any man before him. Are you fucking stupid, Ves?

We have these fat fucking cattle lining up for the slaughter at the McDonalds drive-thru, yet marijuana is illegal?

Spitzer? Really, dude? This guy is just another example. The law enforcement structure in this country is the MOST corrupt of any of the branches of our government, and that's saying something.

I'm wasting my time. Most of you fucking idiots think the Bush administration was behind 9/11. How stupid are you people? And you went to college?

You fucking idiots can harp on me all day long but at the end of the day I'm the only one who's been there and done that.

It's whatever.

You know I love you.

Comment

Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. (12 words I know, but that is the purest I can distill it)
                OH FUDGE!

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                  Are you fucking stupid, Ves?
                  Chubby, I know you're probably drunk but, uh... kindly go fuck yourself.

There's a lamp on my desk that I think would look really charming wrapped around your head.
                  Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Fuck myself? One step ahead of you, babe.

You know I like it rough.

Comment

What I find it interesting about Spitzer is that he stepped down so quickly.

Detroit's Mayor Kilpatrick has been finally getting rightful heat for all his years of hilariously obvious corruption and the guy is determined to fight it kicking and screaming.

He's been pulling out every trick from the race card to family sympathy as the evidence and general public opinion just keeps increasing against him.

He sort of reminds me of one of the those African Warlords that still blames the Europeans for their county's problems despite the fact that nobody white has been in charge there for decades.
                      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

People of the future. This coversation is real 2008 conversation. Bye.
                        http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

The only thing that pisses me off about Spitzer is that he was a hypocrite. I could care less that he got some hookers, hell, I'm even okay with him using tax money for it. I mean, it's better than sinking the money into Iraq, because at least the hookers will spend the money and increase GDP. The whole moral crusade when in real life he is a scum bag is unacceptable.

I have to agree with Chubby on this though, I use to hate Bush with such a passion because I thought he was evil, I still hate him but I really believe he is incompetent and simply controlled by the evil people around him.

I define evil as intent to fuck over the country for personal gain.
                          Click it now.

Comment

Every political figure is to some degree a hypocrite, but there are degrees of hypocrisy. I still can't believe that some people are more upset by one politician misusing a few thousand dollars, breaking a minor law and acquiescing to his "baser" instincts than by another who squanders billions and is directly responsible for the senseless loss of thousands of lives. How can there even be a comparison here? The point is not whether Bush himself is evil. That is impossible to prove. The things he has done are evil, and since he is the one who ultimately holds the responsibility for these acts, then the blame lies with him.
                            Last edited by Vesnic; 10-05-2011, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                              Every political figure is to some degree a hypocrite, but there are degrees of hypocrisy. I still can't believe that some people are more upset by one politician misusing a few thousand dollars, breaking a minor law and acquiescing to his "baser" instincts than by another who squanders billions and is directly responsible for the senseless loss of thousands of lives. How can there even be a comparison here? The point is not whether Bush himself is evil. That is impossible to prove. The things he has done are evil, and since he is the one who ultimately holds the responsibility for these acts, then the blame lies with him.
                              Well, once again, here's where I disagree with Ves. First of all, Spitzer was not breaking a 'minor law'. He was breaking federal interstate tracking laws. It's also likely that money laundering was involved. He destroyed his marriage and devastated his family.

And actually, apoth, it's likely much of that money ended up going over-seas.

True, there are different levels of hypocrisy. But when you're the chief law enforcement official of a state before making your way to the position of governor, and violate laws that you have sworn to uphold...it just can't be tolerated.

Secondly, concerning George Bush. I don't know how many times I've said this before but I'll say it again. Saddam Hussein had 6 rings of secret police, each ring independent of the other. In short, he had his OWN people fooled into thinking he had stockpiles of WMDs and was interested in developing a nuke.

He was breaking treaty after treaty. Treaties he had signed after the inexcusable incursion into Kuwait. The invasion of Iraq was more a matter of our CIA and other intelligence agencies being duped. We didn't have the sources on the ground like we needed. Only so much info can be acquired through satellites and wiretaps.

I think George Bush acted in the good faith of the American people when he went into Iraq. Was he terribly misguided? Yes. Was he ignorant of history? Yes.

This is a volunteer military. Militaries fight wars. It's tragic we've lost all these servicemen but it's not like we're committing genocide or something. And if anything George Bush has done more for the people of Africa than any other president in history.

And let's not forget that your OWN precious Hillary voted to give Bush authorization to go into Iraq.

EndMaster: I think the reason he stepped down was because he's in a kind of unique position. There are a TON of mayors with jaded pasts. But being mayor of a major city is one thing. Being a chief law enforcement official/executive of a major STATE is another.

I really don't bare any ill will toward Spitzer. I'm not even shocked or appalled. I do feel sorry for his poor wife. But they got billions of dollars. They'll be okay.

EDIT: Oh, and the whole oil thing. Oil has always been part of the reason we meddle in the affairs of the middle east. Which is partly why Al Qaeda hates us. But it's just the way things are. We Americans are spoiled. We want our cheap gas, but we don't want to deal the realities of having cheap gas. We drive around in our earth raping SUVs and RVs, and then act like we're concerned about wars and global warming. HA!

And one more thing - It's not billions we've wasted in Iraq. It's trillions. So I totally see your point. War is a horrible thing. Lots of lives lost, ect.

Which why I say, go Obama! He was the only vocal critic of the war from the very beginning. Need I remind you again, Ves? Your precious Hillary Rodham Clinton was FOR the war.

Okay I'm done.
                              Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 03-14-2008, 08:01 AM.

Comment

I believe we pay tax money so we can watch these political figures sling mud and argue and send people to other countries to get killed. That's the beauty of it. And because we are required to pay for this entertainment, a lot of people get hot heads about it and take it seriously and argue about it! It makes the soap opera government setup that much more entertaining.

I'm thinking about the people who have actually made a huge difference in the world (haha, and Africa). Usually they are inventors or philosophers (people like William B. Shockley and Woldemar Voigt and Newton and Galileo) rather than politicians. Now I understand the argument that governments allow the philosophers and inventors to do what they do, but we have seen time and again that government and even societies as a whole often oppose these thinkers and doers and then later accept them for what they truly were. Too many were killed and/or persecuted, but they are what makes us us, today.

Think about all the ages of mankind and mankind's progression. How many of those ages of mankind are called "the democratic age"? Aside from ages describing single organizations (pax romam and the golden age, and even those are very weak examples), there are none. We call the Dark age dark because there was a recess in technology and we all hail the Renaissance (an age where many of the governments were in fact cruel dictatorships) for mankinds' invention and discovery.

I come full circle now. The point of this was to try to point out is that governments and their political figures in the grand scheme of things do very little. History class is basically a class so they can wank themselves - do we need to know past mistakes so we don't make them again, sure, but we should start practicing that before we quote it as an argument for history classes (Chub meantioned himself... "Was he ignorant of history? Yes"). Anyway, I'm trying to boil this down to - if you really want to make a change in the world, stop sending money to africa and start inventing. Come up with some process that works for them based on everything we have learned about the human mind and their particular situation. Also things like the gravity lamp (just one of many links, I didn't even read this one before linking it) are bound to be millions of times more useful than the money that gets filter away from the places that need it in Africa.

About that Bush thing... I think the leaders of the African Union have done tons more for Africa than the money and condoms we like to send over. Ever heard change comes from within? I mean, saying Bush has done more for Africa than any other president means "He's done more for the people of this one place than any other person from a list of... 42 people!"
                                http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information