X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jostuth09
    replied
    More rating angst

and can as many people as possible post comments here when they've seen it...

i don't mean plaudits per se, but things like "um... xyz doesn't work for me" or "how will we... ?"

or just "i think it should xyz... "

cheers

Leave a comment:

• wolfen44
    replied
    I wonder if they have any connection...just a thought

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    Yeah, not only did he rate it a 3 and give a long winded comment (which I appreciate) I messaged him to let him know that there was no need to feel he was about to get bashed for his rating and that I appreciated that he actually explained why (he wants more gamey-stories than story-stories).

I asked him something too, but he hasnt' been back to reply yet. The butthead. I don't even remember what I asked.

Leave a comment:

• ChubbyTeletubby
    replied
    You're right, DEP. Many Christians are EXTREMELY two-faced. That's one of my major problems with many so-called Christians in this day and age, especially in America.

Now, I know this girl is only 12, but she actually DOES represent a large segment of the Christian community. It's turned into a Country Club, an exclusive 'member's only' organization

Well, if they would read their bible they would realize that Jesus hung out with the lepers and the whores and the druggies and the Phish fans - the scum of the earth, in other words.

Sorry. Not trying to get into a religion rant here. Ah, who am I kidding? Yes I am! Rant over, though.

EDIT: Wow, DEP. Some asshole named Ghizzard gave Paco Valdez a 3. I think that's a bit harsh. At least he left a comment, albeit not a very convincing one. If anything, the first room of the story is was drew me in to begin with. Hmm. Oh well. You can't please 'em all. But a 3? Come on.
    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 06-07-2009, 09:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    Well I'm trying to be sort of nice in a way.

Leave a comment:

• Hi! My name is: Katie
    replied
    She's a child, I'm inclined to cut her some slack. She's still developing her ideals. Maybe the interaction with you will make her think. Obviously it has shaken her a bit, but maybe it will help her in the long run. Who knows.

~Katie

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    She's being nice now.

I revealed I am a Christian and now she's all sweet and polite.

This is why I dislike so many Christians, that two-faced "you're only okay if you share my faith" attitude. Not to go on a religion rant here, but if you're going to subscribe to a faith you should be following the guidelines of that faith. And in those guidelines, we are ALL brothers and sisters and we should treat EVERYONE as we wish to be treated.

Leave a comment:

• End Master
    replied
    Other than that Swedish guy who I think committed suicide after ranting about how two of my stories made him feel bad, I don't think I've had any worthwhile "insulting" comments. I always get dumb ones like "Furries."

At CYS I've gotten some REALLY dumb ones for Ground Zero, like "Your story is too long.", "It's too wordy." or "Too many bad words!"
    Last edited by End Master; 06-04-2009, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    lol.

Here's my reply. I'm trying to coach her into better insults... We'll see if my hard work pays off.

"I wasn't instulting your religion, I was reminding you that this is not how good christains behave. But points to you for grossly misinterpreting my words.

As for clarification, you have still offered none. No clarification as to your low rating, you said you "loved it" but you rated it a two. Make up your mind. Instead, what you've been doing, is claiming that it's a free country and you can say whatever you want. How exactly does that clarify anything? Seriosuly. Take a moment and think about that please.

Here's a few things about me that will hopefully help you build up a more clever and witty response.

I have a daughter that's older than you, so the nap-time jokes aren't making any sense. Jokes about how old I am (30 in a few weeks) will make much more sense. I'm balding and fat too, if that helps.

I am a Christian, stop assuming that because my name makes a joke about fecal consumption that I don't beleive in God. In fact, I'm certain that God is 100% on my side with the whole not eating poop thing. Curse words aren't against the fucking religion, by the way. In fact, quite a few of them are in the bible. I'll assume your one of the Christians who actually takes the time to read the book and not one of the many pretenders who just go with the herd.

And there's nothign wrong with watching sesame street.

Have you menstrated yet? Is that what all this is about? You're about to have your first period, aren't you? That explains it, that year or so prior to your first cycle is one of the nastiest bouts of PMS that can occur.

You attacked me first. You were rude and inflammatory. I asked how you could rate a story so low that you claimed to have loved (your words, not mine, see the rating you gave brothers); and your response was "I don't have to explain myself, it's a free country!"

Now, if you're ready to apologize, by all means do so. If not, that's fine too; but stop acting like you're so righteous and that I'm the antagonist here.

I'm not claiming to be innocent in this little bout, I'm just saying that you're not.

I anxiously await your reply.

Be sure and eat all your vegetables."

sent this too

"ALSO, the 2 on your story that I gave you; had actual feedback. I broke down why it was rated low so that you can tell where you need to improve.

Wasn't a strike back, it was "I wonder what this chick writes like", then I checked it out. For your sake, I'm hoping I just picked a bad story."
    Last edited by donteatpoop; 06-04-2009, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• End Master
    replied
    Wow, she almost sounds like a female version of Megaman.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    I did, actually. I forgot. I told her to be a good little christain.

Anyway, here's her reply:

"You too, becuase i'm sure you don't eat yours. And how DARE you insult me by calling me a little good Christian girl! You don't need to make fun of what religion I am. That's low. That really does show you have no life what so ever. And ''clarification?'' Are you retarted? Do you not understand what I am telling you?? This whole time, I have been trying to get to your thick head and tell you:

1. You need to become a Christian
    2.Your being mean by calling rude remarks at me
    3.it was pathetic that you slam back with a 2 on MY story. How mature.

Are you cranky and miss nappy time? Go to bed earlier tonight, so you can have enough energy to play with your crayons and watch Barney and Sesame street."

Leave a comment:

• End Master
    replied
    You should tell her that she's not being a real Christian by viciously attacking you like that and that Jesus would be disappointed in her.

Leave a comment:

• donteatpoop
    replied
    Just when I thought it was over she replied to the original request for clarification...

"What's up with your name??? It really is a bad name. (I've been meaning to tell you that) And I have seen your criticism,it's worse than Simon Cowell!(It's a British guy off of a singing show, if you don't understand)I'm just saying, your a total idiot, with a stupid name, mean, obnoxious, hateful, and rude.(The truth hurts,dude)
    Just don't you go off thinking you own the world, and that I'm some lazy, childish kid. That's you. Not me."

I wish we had a "sent items" list on the main site because I forgot to copy my reply. But in a nutshell it went like this:

"Most people think my name is funny.

Next e-mail try and say something clever, these things are much more amusing when both of us are being witty."

Something to that effect, but much more verbose.

Leave a comment:

• wolfen44
    replied
    DEP I seriously wouldn't be surprised if she did like you or something she probably gets off to your posts or something, you know the old shrine in the closet. But hey she could also just be a whiny ten year old that just rated you story bad to stir up trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Hi! My name is: Katie
    replied
    Yeah... ironically you ARE a Christian aren't you? She probably assumes you aren't because in the mind of a sheltered 12 year old girl Christians probably don't use bad language. Just wait till she starts reading my naughty stories. My my my... she's going to be real miffed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information