Is2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mizal View Post
    ...And I don't know any farm boys except for a couple of my cousins so, uh, let's not go there...
    That sounds like a story being skipped over.
    Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
      I...I don't even know who Shemp is. I don't even think I could tell the Stooges apart if I looked at a picture of them.
      Well I believe I now have the grounds to ban the first non-spam member of the forum community.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
        Well I believe I now have the grounds to ban the first non-spam member of the forum community.
        No, most girls don't know much about the Three Stooges, so if we did that the forums would generally be a complete sausage fest and who wants that?
        Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Is the revamping affecting the main site right now? Keep getting redirected to a web-ring. I think someone mentioned this problem before on here but can't find the thread...

Oh, and hi, btw. 'Bout time I stopped the lurking and posted something.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyfrog View Post
            Is the revamping affecting the main site right now? Keep getting redirected to a web-ring. I think someone mentioned this problem before on here but can't find the thread...

Oh, and hi, btw. 'Bout time I stopped the lurking and posted something.
            Fix is under site announcements. basically just type '/my' at the end of the url.
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Working...
            Do Not Sell My Personal Information