Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've returned from Exile from CYOA(now Infinite Story)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've returned from Exile from CYOA(now Infinite Story)

As my Exile from here ended, I learned to Grow up & Don't act like a fool.

I'm Megamantn. Some of ya'll remember me but I've grown to be a Mature Teen.

Did I miss anything during my Exile?
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Hey, what the fuck is up, megaman? Welcome back.

I remember reading your old forum threads and cracking up like a mother fucker. You're one silly bastard. Very entertaining.

Anyway, glad you grew up a bit and plan on giving everything another crack.

One key difference is html is no longer on the site; check out the BBC codes thread on page 2 of creative writing so you can get the hang of it for your stories.

You're not still against curse words are you? Cause if you are, this is going to be a painful return for you.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Well growing up and not acting like a fool are important lessons, but don’t expect any of us to stop swearing.

But you missed a bunch of stuff during your exile. Really good stuff too. Can’t really tell you about it though because you just had to be there.

Fear not though, you’re here now and if you’re lucky you may participate in really good stuff in the future.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Indeed.

I hope to remain here & Participate in all the good stuff here.

I don't mind ya'll swearin' but keep in mind, Younger Readers can read these forums.
        Last edited by Megamantn; 10-16-2007, 04:18 PM.
        "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Yeah, what the fuck DEP? I can't stand how motherfucking insensitive you are to the cock-sucking little shits that come to read these fucking forums. Do you want to set a bad example for those ass-wipes and upset their bitchy cunting mothers?

Shit, your irreverence makes me want to fucking vomit.

Anyway, enough about that. Welcome back Megaman.
          Click it now.

Comment

I've never really been fond of the word "cunting". It doesn't seem to make sense as a proper curse word. I mean, cunt means "pussy", so theoretically, and time the word 'cunt' is used, pussy could be put in its place.

For instance; "pussying out" could be replaced by "cunting out". But to call someone a "cunting" whatever, doesn't make sense. How can someone be a pussying mother? That doesn't even make sense.

Comment

So... Are you going to write again? If so, any idea what you plan on writing?

Comment

I took cunting right out of the exorcist.

"Cunting Hun! Bloody damn butchering Nazi pig! "

And the infamous:

"Do you know what she did, your cunting daughter?"

It's a great movie, therefore, that is a great word.
                Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
                  Yeah, what the fuck DEP? I can't stand how motherfucking insensitive you are to the cock-sucking little shits that come to read these fucking forums. Do you want to set a bad example for those ass-wipes and upset their bitchy cunting mothers?

Shit, your irreverence makes me want to fucking vomit.

Anyway, enough about that. Welcome back Megaman.

Thanks. I feel more liked than I was 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information