Cant Log In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Log In

I can only log in through the authentication link i was sent, but then I get bounced out when I try to do anything and it says my login credentials are invalid. Any help here?

First of all, welcome to the site.

Secondly, I have no idea how to help you. As most of the regulars around here already know, I'm completely worthless and don't know anything of actual real world relevance.

That being said - anybody else got suggestions for this poor soul?
    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 11-07-2007, 02:51 PM.

Comment

If your credentials are invalid, how could you possibly be posting?

And, you say you're only accessing this site to your authen-link? That is a one time link. If you try and use it again, it WILL give you an error message. But, it should only appear on that one page, and you can probably ignore it.

That said, I think the problem's in your head. Access the forums through www.infinite-story.com, and I think you'll be fine. And, if not, then you need to give more information about your problem than one. measly. sentence.
      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the problem has to do with the forums being a seperate system than the site itself. A lot of people register for one and assume they can do both. Go back to the main infinite-story page and register for that. Hopefully that does it.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

No guys, don't you get it?! This is a Pinko Habbo informer! Ban him! Ban him!
          My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information