I wonder what happens next... DAMN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what happens next... DAMN!

This might be a real newbie question but navigating this site has been difficult for me. Is there a way to find stories that are complete? Without dead links? I realize that the point of this site is to build on each other's stories but I'd love to read a story without getting anxious that the wrong choice will bring it to an abrupt halt.

Sadly not. There used to be a column that listed the number of "open ends", and if that was zero then the story was complete. But that column has been removed.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Our admin is MIA. He's also a bit on the megalomaniac side, so try as some of us have to convince him to give some admin rights to other users, he steadfastly refuses. Most of us think that he spends the majority of his time nose-deep in a big blue bong. His retort is that none of us pays a cent for the site, so we should be grateful for what we have, which is true to an extent I suppose...
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Off the top of my head,

Final Quest by Cat2000
        Black Citadel by Funky Mango
        Visual Epic by Morathi
        Ducky Park and Reunion by DEP
        Blind Date and the Paradox Factor by Lucid
        All stories by Usoki(except Teatime Of Infinity)
        All stories by me (except Legend though some paths are finished)

Those are all the ones that are completely finished that I'm pretty certain of.

There's some others, but it's sort of hard to find them.

You could try to do a search by "Loose Ends" in decending order, but that's not really reliable. The feature DEP spoke of was a lot better.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Don't forget Crack Attack.

Crack. Crack. Gotta have crack. Crack.

Comment

Is Crack Attack complete? It's been awhile since I looked at it.
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Thank guys for the quick reply. I'll check out your suggestions... starting with CRACK ADDICT. lol

Comment

It is called CRACK ATTACK! by ChubbyTeletubby. You will laugh yourself stupid(er).

Comment

Hall of Infinite Doors has a lot of completed branches, and is so ridiculously long you may not reach the end without cheating.
                  Click it now.

Comment

Yeah, but I don't know why you bother saying that, Apoth. Even the cheap paths in HOID aren't clearly marked. Cheating would take more effort, because you'd have to manually try each room.

And, personally, the only story of mine worth reading is Rentyre. Just because they're complete doesn't mean they're any good.
                    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

If you're interested in trying to help complete a story; why don't you pick a character from Arena and message me with who you picked and what action you wanted to take.

Comment

Thanks DEP - it still feels strange to add to somebody elses writing though. I'd like to give it a shot - I'll read through it in the next day or so and PM you.

Awww! I almost feel like a member of a big loving incestual family! Incestual because me and DEP's mom are pretty busy...

Comment

Don't feel strange about it. A lot of people are sleeping with my mom.

Oh, and as far as feeling wierd adding to someone else's writing; that's the beauty of Arena. You don't write a thing, you just take control of the character and make decisions for him/her.

Comment

I had a go at Mrs. Poop once. She was pretty good, definitely worth the price of admission. Poop got back at me by eating out my grandma. He never told me how that went.

In other words, welcome to our cuddly incestuous gang of goons.

But as Ben Franklin once said, "Once a traitor, always a wiener."

We have our EYES on you, March! We're watching your every fucking move.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
                              Poop got back at me by eating out my grandma. He never told me how that went..
                              She tasted like the great depression.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information