I'm... back, well, sorta...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm... back, well, sorta...

I've been in South Korea teaching English for the past few months. I've still been coming to this site every couple of weeks or so just in case if someone wanted to add to my stories. But I haven't made any big updates until yesterday.

I will be in South Korea for another 2 weeks, then back to Canada... during the middle of winter!!! I have no idea what I will be doing when I get back to Canada, besides spending Christmas with my family, but hopefully I will still have some time to work on my stories here.

Anyways, it's good to see that the most active members are still... active, and hopefully there have been some new members contributing quality stories to this site.

Welcome back, Meteo. You're the dude who signed up here just a little while after I did and then you hijacked my thread! Will I forgive you? Maybe. Will I forget? I never forget.

Anyway, I'm sure we'd all love to hear about your adventures in South Korea. My Korean friend tells me that for a white chick I have an amazingly high tolerance for super-spicy kimchee.
    Last edited by Vesnic; 12-06-2007, 04:38 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Welcome back, well, sorta...

Definately try and squeeze some time in to work on your stories.

How was Korea?
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
        Definately try and squeeze some time in to work on your stories.
        Definitely learn how to spell D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y.

Harumph.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
          Welcome back, Meteo. You're the dude who signed up here just a little while after I did and then you hijacked my thread! Will I forgive you? Maybe. Will I forget? I never forget.

Anyway, I'm sure we'd all love to hear about your adventures in South Korea. My Korean friend tells me that for a white chick I have an amazingly high tolerance for super-spicy kimchee.
          Haha, yup that's me! I'm surprised you remember that! Haha, well, I was going to hijack another thread this time too, but decided not to I never knew you were a girl!! haha... hmm... I'm STILL not used to kim-chee yet!

I noticed that there is another Secret Santa thing this year. Sorry to whoever I was supposed to give a present to last year (I can't remember who it was). BUT... I also didn't get anything... haha... hopefully the Secret Santa turns out better this year

Comment

There's a decent turnout so far, and I am in charge.

Just remember to post an "I'm in" or something to that effect on the Secret Santa thread so I'll be sure to count you in.

Ay, SHIBAHL!

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
              Definitely learn how to spell D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y.
              Let me practice here... DEFINITELY. Ves is definitely being a spelling nazi-ass bitch.
              The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Well done, Poop! That sentence was positively perfect! And it only took you 28 years to learn!

Unfortunately you will all be deprived of your favorite spelling nazi-ass bitch this weekend because I will be "on retreat". So now is definately the tiem to be slopy an' stuff.

(Ok, I'll quit now.)

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information