No announcement yet.

Hi! My name is: Katie. dammit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys! Guys! Settle down! Let's not spoil our pretty new surroundings with a flame war!
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I just videotaped the whole thing Drag, wasn't even my idea. I just wanted to document it and see what would happen as a social experiment. I don't really think I've been mean on any level about anything except the Harry Potter thing and the Drums thing (and with drums we can ALL agree on that). Please calm down.
      Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by apotheosis View Post
        I'm not a fan of the maximum of 10 posts per page. That seems kind of lame. It would make more sense to have 15 or 20 posts per page otherwise I'm going to have to do a lot of page flipping to catch up on any threads that grow out of control (as they had a tendency to do in the old forum.... awww I miss that one...)
        As for your original complaint here... there isn't a set limit of posts per page. You can choose how many. Go to your User Control Panel (User CP at the top) and select "Edit Options". You can choose from a list of limits you want, from 5 to 40. I use 40 myself and it works great. large strings of posts on one page.
        Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Thanks, sorry, that was my own ignorance. I'll claim that. I thought it was something controlled only be the administrator. Other forums I am familiar with have it set so that a user cannot control it. Good thing to know.
          Click it now.

Comment

Well, this is as cozy as Thanksgiving Dinner after Daddy found out Mommy was screwing the mailman.
            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I guess that makes Ves mommy and me the mailman.
              Click it now.

Comment

I thought you don't kiss and tell... but if you do kiss and tell, you should do it with more flare. Girls totally dig it. Promise.
                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

It's also just a floppy analogy because it has nothing to do with Thanksgiving dinner or anything similar to it.

Comment

Ves already made slight allusions so I figured it gave me permission to do so as well. Was I mistaken?
                    Click it now.

Comment

We'll discuss this later, Apoth! Or no, correction, I will lay down the rules to you once I have you properly bound and gagged with duct tape with a full array of surgical instruments at my side.

It's a step up from al fresco, isn't it?

Comment

You have MY permission... for what that's worth... as long as you do it with style... like...

"Speaking of Thanksgiving, that reminds me of the time I licked gravy off of End. Mmm... good times." Though you could replace "End" with any name I suppose.
                        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I guess I’m supposed to post something sexually suggestive as well…

Hah, not this time! Jesus Loves You!
                          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

That reminds me of the episode of South Park where Cartman starts the Christian Rock band in which every song is about how he is sexually attracted to and in love with Jesus.
                            Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                            Do Not Sell My Personal Information