Welcome newbies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome newbies!

(my transparent attempt at wholesomeness so the other thread isn't the one always in the index)

If you're *~shy~* and don't want to make your own thread, you can introduce yourself here.

Suggested details the post might include to help us get to know you:

* How you found the site.

* What sort of thing you like to read or write.

* How many cats you have.

* Whether you like pineapples.

* Social security number.

* Credit card numbers.

Anyhow, welcome and enjoy the site!

Hi~
    I ♡ found ♡ the site through ☆EndMaster's ☆ profile on ♡♡♡ CYS ♡♡♡

Not formicophilia °\\\\\\\\\\°

I LOOOOOO~VE nekos, but my mom is allergic ♧♧♧

Pineapples are KAWAII

345-62-7002 The numerology website said that this number means I have great spirit and am a good friend but with a te~mper~

My daddy stopped letting me use his credit card when I spent two hundred dollars on mangas THEY WERE HARDCOVER THOUGH!!!

Comment

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Hello! I'm Mocha. Your local fancy nymph.☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
      -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

How I Found the Site:
      Since 2018, I’ve tripped over this site while I was looking for text adventure engines at Google. At first, I wasn’t intrigued at all because I have no intention or interest to write. Just curious. Then 2019 came and I loved writing. It started from Wattpad but I ended up abandoning all my works since the platform doesn’t suffice my interests. I love games. I love visual novels and text adventures. Not long after I quit Wattpad, I tried mediums like Twine and Ren’py. Both of the software are low key good for bigger game projects. But I wanted to do something smaller. Bite-sized. I Googled text adventure sites and returned to this website around November. For some reasons I waited till (around) 10th of December to arrive, then I joined.

Literary Interests
      I’m a sucker for genres like Fantasy and Sci-Fi... Yet I can't really tell why.

Cats
      I am a proud mom to five gremlins.

Opinion On Pineapples
      ​​​​​​​They’re wonderful especially on Pizza.

​​​​​​​• Social Security Number
      Based on personal experience, social security does not exist.

• Credit Card Number
      Bold of you to assume that I can afford a credit card.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

That’s it about me! Thanks for reading!

Comment

So after devouring several CYOA games, I managed to stumble upon infinite story via a google search. Not sure if I'm here to stay but working on something with people or generally sharing a literary experience could be cool. I like high fantasy stuff, but also violence is pretty cool (xD). I suppose most my attempts at writing are reminiscent of the last dying attachments I have to my childhood dungeon master. I'm just not well versed and I miss my cat.
        An excellent story requires so much mental stamina.

Is this forum active?

Comment

Welcome!

The forum isn't as active as it could be, but hopefully that will improve soon. It was taken down for a few years and only re-added in the last few months, so I think most of the previous regulars forgot about the site and it's sort of in recovery. Most of the people posting here now are actually from ChooseYourStory, but in time hopefully some more new blood will filter in.

If you're working on a story, you could make a thread about it, maybe that would get some discussion going. And be sure to take a look at the IWT Tournament thread. The theme this year is Rebirth/Resurrection, and there's a pretty generous time period to work on it.

​​​​​​Oh, and a fan of high fantasy and violence should definitely check out Endmaster's stories. Eternal, Necromancer, Death Song, and Rogues are all pretty epic.

Comment

* How you found the site: Either through an inter-dimensional wormhole, or something called "online search engine." I'm not really sure which one.

* What sort of thing you like to read or write: I like to read and write things called "words."

* How many cats you have: Why would I purposefully let demonically possessed creatures into my home? I have man's best friend, a dog.

* Whether you like pineapples: Yuck.

* Social security number: You should know, as you already work for the government agencies to control the minds of the populace.

* Credit card numbers: Fine, you go first.

Comment

Oh, hello!

I'm a little shocked to see non-robotic life on the forum. You seem convincingly human but, I'm just going to stand on the other side of this room holding this gun in case I hear a beep.

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information